Don't buy any product via OnePlus 7

1. Iamzb08
    Donut Nov 27, 2020

Iamzb08 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 27, 2020 :
    Don't buy any product from One plus India site & App. Because I was order OP power bank. I received faulty piece. I call in consumer care. I want return my product & give my money. Thy said one plus not have any return policy. You will visit OP service centre. I said service centre distance from my home is 150Km. How it's possible?? Rs 1300 of product I spend other rs 500 for petrol. Then he said sorry Sir we not having any return policy. So please Don't buy any product from ONE PLUS STORE..
    THNAK YOU.

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Nov 27, 2020

camohan likes this.
  3. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Nov 27, 2020

camohan , Nov 27, 2020 :
    Hi there, here is the link to the terms of the sales https://www.oneplus.in/legal/terms-of-sales

If you have received a faulty product you can apply for Rma from the app and get it replaced.

You can also use the pick up request facility available in the oneplus care app or https://www.oneplus.in/support/repair to book the repair.

Even if you check Samsung's policy any defect will be covered by replacement, it the product is not available user might get refund or equivalent store voucher.

There is a difference between warranty and guarantee.
    Warranties covers manufacturers responsibility to repair or replace and not refund.

This is even true for any electronic products you will buy in India.

Tokolozi likes this.
  4. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Nov 27, 2020

camohan , Nov 27, 2020 :
    Additionally here is the Amazon policy

Screenshot_20201128-021036.jpg

As you can see all of those mobile accessories can including power bank, headphones only replacement policy.

Hope all of this helps you in understanding how the warranty policy works.

Tokolozi likes this.
  5. Iamzb08
    Donut Nov 28, 2020

6. Iamzb08
    Donut Nov 28, 2020

Iamzb08 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 28, 2020 :
    Pikup service not available in my area due to Covid19. After Covid 19 warrenty will be End.
    1606531425141.jpg