Don't buy the wireless bullets

1. meatandy
    Oreo Sep 18, 2018

meatandy , Sep 18, 2018 :
    Just wrap the wires in electrical tape...

2. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 19, 2018

3. Bhuvan_KB
    Froyo Sep 19, 2018

Bhuvan_KB , Sep 19, 2018 :
    I admit the features are good on the wireless bullets but that doesn't mean the flaws are overshadowed.
    They are extremely fragile I have used it and I know the wires are really cheap and fragile.
    The case provided is utter s**t and only will cause damage to the wires!
    I have only shared my experience and I am not stopping any of you from buying these.
    I only want to say that it's overhyped!

4. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Sep 19, 2018

Rusty NZ , Sep 19, 2018 :
    Yes but what did you catch them on to cause that damage? Or do you really think that damage appeared just from putting them in the case.

meatandy likes this.
  5. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Sep 19, 2018

Rusty NZ , Sep 19, 2018 :
    Why bother to fix them when you can complain. :p

meatandy likes this.
  6. Bhuvan_KB
    Froyo Sep 19, 2018

see man I have only shared my experience. You and I are not getting paid to either insult or promote OnePlus.
    Don't want to believe it's sort of a bad quality product that's completely fine.
    I just made this thread so that future buyers are vary of what they are buying!

Ashan_Victor and Rusty NZ like this.
  7. Bhuvan_KB
    Froyo Sep 19, 2018

See guys I don't know about you but it's common sense that the wires doesn't stay in place with a tape and I don't want to go around with insulation tape sticking on my earphones. That's not what I paid for!

8. ashishmahaju
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2018

ashishmahaju , Sep 19, 2018 :
    i think oneplus icons earphones are nice if u can find that in market and little cheaper than this....

9. somsundar96
    Eclair Sep 19, 2018

somsundar96 , Sep 19, 2018 :
    Don't buy wireless earphones unless it's above 4000 INR. Below that range all wireless products are awful. Check headphones zone out it's really good!

10. F_Shiva_Tink_jzUA
    Froyo Sep 19, 2018

F_Shiva_Tink_jzUA , Sep 19, 2018 :
    guys try soundpeats way to better headphone than op... it has latest chipset of csr makes a stable connection with aptx.... very cheap and better in myntra

11. kaine816
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2018

kaine816 , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Right ear bud started shorting after 3 weeks and quit all together within 4. I have not been hard on them always used the case and yet they stop working after barely a month? I bought a $20 pair of Wal-Mart ONN Bluetooth ear buds and used them on my motorcycle for 6 months I was far from gentle with them and they still work, come on Oneplus you take my headphone jack and basically forcing me to use a Bluetooth headset and then can't even provide something that's as reliable as a Wal-Mart brand? I expected more.

12. G_Aniket_Deshbhratar_LJQ
    Eclair Jan 30, 2019

13. Laxmi Reddy
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2019

Laxmi Reddy , Mar 22, 2019 :
    The OnePlus Bullet Wireless was not a good buy. I got the LinePin Sports ZT250 Wireless and they were much better.

14. F_張東尼_DtSX
    Honeycomb Mar 24, 2019

F_張東尼_DtSX , Mar 24, 2019 :
    To be honest the wire is quite low quality. I also get some wear on 1 of the cable and I only used it during my walk/exercise near my house.

15. Punk_69
    Lollipop Mar 24, 2019

Punk_69 , Mar 24, 2019 :
    that silicon case is too smal for the bullets wireless....
    nowadays bullets wireless dont sound thay good imo (it was average since the beginning)
    Bullets V2 and Type C bullets are way better ....
    and Apple AirPods are my go-to wireless earphones, and for headphones i have a Skullcandy Crusher Wireless....
    Bullets Wireless is my showpiece now XD