Don’t hail a cab. Call for a Loop VR Headset instead!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bidisha91 Honeycomb Jun 13, 2016

bidisha91, Jun 13, 2016 :
    uber_op3_announcement_FORUM.png

Last chance for all OnePlus fans to obtain a Loop VR Headset for the OnePlus 3 Launch

What happens when two of the coolest and the fastest growing global technology startups get together to do something awesome for their fan base and community? Happiness increases multi-fold.

While a lot many of you have gotten your hands on the Loop VR Headset during the sale dates and partner giveaways, a large number of fans were left disappointed as even the tens of thousands of VR headsets being available for purchase were sold out in less than 5 seconds.

Hence, we got some more Loop VR Headsets for our community and tied up with Uber, one of India’s premier transportation network company to bring quick on-demand Loop VR Headset delivery services to your city at your doorstep.

The on-demand Uber services will ply across eight major cities across India namely:

• Bangalore
    • New Delhi
    • Bhubaneshwar
    • Mumbai
    • Pune
    • Kolkata
    • Chennai
    • Chandigarh
    * Please do note that we expect the demand to be high, and we will not be able to provide a headset to everyone. Promotion is only available in areas where participating Uber cabs are available.

What does this mean? Uber’s on-demand delivery network makes getting a VR headset in your town more convenient, and entertaining than picking it up yourself. On June 14 from 3 PM to 5 PM, fire up your Uber app and enter the following PROMO Code [ONEPLUS3VR] in the promotional tab of the Uber app. Upon successfully entering the code, head back to the main screen and click on the [UBERVR] icon. You will receive a confirmation once you’ve successfully hailed a OnePlus cab and all you have to do is wait for your cab to arrive with your Loop VR Headset. It’s all yours, and we are giving this away for FREE - no extra cost or payment required.

This will be your last chance to get your hands on the Loop VR headset to view the OnePlus 3 launch. Don’t miss it!

The doors to the Loop, as the OnePlus new office in space is called, will open at 10 PM IST on 14th June 2016. Public sales for the OnePlus 3 will begin soon after on Amazon India at 12:30 AM IST.

Start preparing to join the first ever VR shopping experience today and don’t forget to download the VR Loop app now!

2. mithilmja Honeycomb Jun 13, 2016

3. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 13, 2016

OALEXANDER, Jun 13, 2016 :
    @bidisha91 Many posts on VR by our forum members , seems there has been delay in shipping by admins. All those who are expecting hope they get their VR finally delivered to them today or maximum by tomorrow before the launch.

naveennair likes this.
  4. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 13, 2016

naveennair likes this.
  5. IRSHAD.ABDULLAH Honeycomb Jun 13, 2016

IRSHAD.ABDULLAH, Jun 13, 2016 :
    Didn't receive VR won in#AmazingVRRace contest.

hardik_ likes this.
  6. Khot46 Gingerbread Jun 13, 2016

Khot46, Jun 13, 2016 :
    Good to hear that.. You never Disappoint your fans... Last Chance.! #HopeToWin #NeverSettle #OnePlus3

7. kunal.chheda Cupcake Jun 13, 2016

Attached Files:

atit963 likes this.
  8. F_Rohaan_Attarwala_CFMt Cupcake Jun 13, 2016

john3293 likes this.
  9. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 13, 2016

10 AM??
    10PM is the launch

john3293 likes this.
  10. rustagi Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2016

rustagi, Jun 13, 2016 :
    Didnt receive my Loop VR won in #AmazingVRRace day 2 .

Still hoping to get one but i think i wont @bidisha91

hardik_ and ravi4ever like this.
  11. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 13, 2016

You have the old cardboard with you . ;) to manage it .

john3293 likes this.
  12. Ishan24 Gingerbread Jun 13, 2016

Ishan24, Jun 13, 2016 :
    Is it for gurgaon?? It comes very near to new delhi...

13. jojumaliakal1993 Cupcake Jun 13, 2016

14. arjun.bhardwaj Cupcake Jun 13, 2016

arjun.bhardwaj, Jun 13, 2016 :
    Really excited for the launch! I'm flying down to Mumbai and fingers crossed, I get to pick up my OP3 at the pop-up event!

ravi4ever likes this.
  15. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 13, 2016

is this your first OP Device ?

16. samarth29 Eclair Jun 13, 2016

samarth29, Jun 13, 2016 :
    YAAAAY!! ANOTHER CHANCE! ANOTHER VR! I am going to try to get one more tomorrow. :D

17. ravi4ever Jelly Bean Community Expert Jun 13, 2016

ravi4ever, Jun 13, 2016 :
    Don't feel down, you still have a day before the launch, hopefully you get it by today.
    I guess not else would have used the word NCR, come to Delhi ;):D.
    Like mentioned above they are few but guess you might be the lucky one.
    That is great, have fun.

OALEXANDER and Ishan24 like this.
  18. naveennair Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2016

naveennair, Jun 13, 2016 :
    @OALEXANDER, nope I haven't received the VR headset. Nor did I receive any notification, email, SMS, phone-call or even "zu-zu' from "Jadoo". #Feeling:mad:
    It would be un-parliamentary to mention here in the forum what I would like to ride !

OALEXANDER likes this.
  19. pbsujil Froyo Jun 13, 2016

pbsujil, Jun 13, 2016 :
    I won an VR. But, it seems it won't be delivered before the event. At least UBER delivers one to me for the event...

hardik_ likes this.
  20. naveennair Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2016

naveennair, Jun 13, 2016 :
    @bidisha91, will it very hard to give us the name and contact email / phone / twitter handle of the person responsible for shipment of VRs? That way you and @Vikas can concentrate on other issues.

hardik_ likes this.