Don't miss our first Mystery YouTuber AMA! @ Aug 17th , 11PM HKT

1. KingPegasus89
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

KingPegasus89 , Aug 16, 2018 :
    I have a question: What is the difference between One Plus and other brands? How One Plus can sell cheaper phones than other famous brands like Samsung, Asus, Huawei, Google, Apple, Sony?

I mean, for sure some of them is overpriced, but are we sure that in terms of quality they are the same? Or There's some difference?

And regarding the "Dash Charge" is it dangerous for our phones? Of course it is useful, charge our phones in around 1 hour is amazing, but i have the sensation that is a tactics to let our battery broke fast as possible in order to buy a new product, what do you think?

Regards,
    Michele

2. KashishJain.rulz
    Eclair Aug 16, 2018

3. CARMENGIUSPPE
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

4. chaudhariajay
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

5. Lee_Thompson
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

Lee_Thompson , Aug 16, 2018 :
    My guess at the YouTubers - MKBHD

Question - When was the first time you heard/used a OnePlus device, and what was your opinion on first using it.

Thanks!

6. Deactivated User
    Aug 16, 2018

7. Heartbeatx
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

Heartbeatx , Aug 16, 2018 :
    Heyo! Here is my question: Can you explain what Trump is doing with the import tax thing like im five please? And then also why people would ever fancy a notch on their smartphone over the good 'ole design? Is the extra tiny screen space really worth the little intruding... thing?

-Ras

Mr. Coner likes this.
  8. dinah1001
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

dinah1001 , Aug 16, 2018 :
    I noticed that many people who are into Oneplus device are nerds and tech people. See, most of the questions here are tech-related. I could be wrong as I love One plus. I'm a big fan and I can recommend it to everybody I know and I'm no geek.

Here's my question for you.
    Are you a single?

9. dongio99
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

dongio99 , Aug 16, 2018 :
    Mysterious youtuber, what would you do if a seagull entered your house?

Mystery youtuber: MKBHD

10. sickboy
    Eclair Aug 16, 2018

sickboy , Aug 16, 2018 :
    Do you think it is essential that a flagship has wireless charging? ...Or it is something superfluous and not fundamental.

11. amggotleir
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

12. prkoparkar
    Froyo Aug 16, 2018

13. Sacha OnePlus One
    Eclair Aug 16, 2018

14. Sacha OnePlus One
    Eclair Aug 16, 2018

15. Michelangelo_Tartaglia
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

16. krithika.mm
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

krithika.mm , Aug 16, 2018 :
    Question: What technological advancement (among phones) do you think we will see in the next 3 years? Can you talk about one Uber cool feature/hardware attachment that will blow our minds away?

17. Wahoux
    Lollipop Aug 16, 2018

18. ManuDG
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2018

ManuDG , Aug 16, 2018 :
    Hi ANDREA GALEAZZI,
    What do you expect for the next OnePlus 6T that now missing in OnePlus 6 in your opinion?

19. Yru
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

Yru , Aug 16, 2018 :
    According to you, which OnePlus have the greatest innovation?

20. jaimikthakore
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2018

jaimikthakore , Aug 16, 2018 :
    It must be MKBHD ! It should be ! Hopefully !

I must say you have been on tech review for years and now it's you and other tech reviewers who truly believe that One Plus, currently, creates best value for money phones !

Do you believe there should be a collaboration with you and One plus for a special edition phone which should have :
    1. Your favourite wallpapers as I do believe there are bunch of guys out there who'd love to have them !
    2. Inbox D-Brandz skin - options to choose from during purchase.
    3. No camera hunch - use more space for battery !
    4. Better audio hardware / software (read it on one of the questions, but I do believe it's needed)

Let me know your thoughts on it !