Don't miss our first Mystery YouTuber AMA! @ Aug 17th , 11PM HKT

1. abhinavtheneo
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2018

abhinavtheneo , Aug 12, 2018 :
    Ques - is it too early to say that oneplus is heading in current direction with its premium offerings? #debatable

BeefSleeves likes this.
  2. warriorkill
    Donut Aug 12, 2018

3. G_Rishabh_Jain_saMC
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2018

G_Rishabh_Jain_saMC , Aug 12, 2018 :
    OK "MYSTERY YOU TUBER"
    My question is that- Tell me the one thing that you think that makes ONE PLUS devices different and better than other devices and do you think ONE PLUS can attain the position that APPLE had now in future and why??

4. Inzan
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2018

5. F_Cristina_Si_Alexia_wZa
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2018

6. Abnisar
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2018

7. poop y
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2018

poop y , Aug 12, 2018 :
    The Mystery YouTuber is : Unbox Therapy

My question for the Mystery YouTuber :

What makes OnePlus a "killer" phone brand?

8. julio soledispa
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2018

julio soledispa , Aug 12, 2018 :
    YouTuber: MKBHD
    Q: Do you think OnePlus team should also focus on medium range phones 'budget phones'?

9. Kumarnishant133
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2018

Kumarnishant133 , Aug 12, 2018 :
    hello sir, I want to ask you that, doesn't you think that there is very short time gap between releasing of one plus 5t and oneplus 6t. It breaks the heart of lots of one plus fans.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018

10. palc
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2018

palc , Aug 12, 2018 :
    What is the ultimate phone that you'd like to see in the market in terms of specs, design, etc., what are your expectations?

11. Sunil_7007
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2018

Sunil_7007 , Aug 12, 2018 :
    There is lot of buzz around artificial intelligence(AI). What features do think will add more weighted to One plus family...and attract new customers...
    One plus has a great hardware...with the help of AI can we make it to the next level. Please suggest

12. vincentstelzer
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2018

vincentstelzer , Aug 12, 2018 :
    Dear mysterious YouTuber [e]1f440[/e]

What do you think makes OnePlus so special compared to other big tech companies and what do you think will the future bring to OnePlus (Tablets etc.)?

Regards from Germany

Vincent

13. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Aug 12, 2018

johneebee , Aug 12, 2018 :
    My question for our dear mystery YouTuber is:

In the past we've seen many phone companies that have tried to introduce new features that have only been implemented on 1 or a few phones. Which feature would you like to see come make a comeback (if a phone company would refine it)?
    For example what do you think of:
    modularity like in google ara (or in the moto Z)
    a glow in the dark light strip to help find your phone in the dark (like the nokia 3100)
    pop up camera's
    replaceable batteries
    see trough bodies on phones ;)
    and do you have any other features in mind that you remember that you had high hopes for and hope to see a phone company try and do better?
    Any sci fi feature you're looking forward to become reality?

Looking forward to see you this Friday!

14. fami.me15
    Donut Aug 13, 2018

fami.me15 , Aug 13, 2018 :
    #MKBHD
    "Do you think that one plus is actually improving in the camera area with respect to the increase in price with each upcoming model?. " the flagship killer" motto seems to have been forgotten. though they may argue that oneplus delivers the most compared to its competitors in the price range.still where's that spark which took the mobile industry by surprise when the 1+ one or 1+X was launched.

15. Rosaise
    Froyo Aug 13, 2018

Rosaise , Aug 13, 2018 :
    My Question: What is your favorite phone feature, and why is it so important to you?

16. bonden_91
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2018

bonden_91 , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Do you think phones and tablets will take over computers and dmrs in the future and will the computer companies begin to make phones instead(asus rog)? Atleast I think it has already begun.

17. ByteMyAscii
    Eclair Aug 13, 2018

ByteMyAscii , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Do you feel that interaction with customers has been improved by the influence of larger tech content creators.

18. Doublegrape
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

Doublegrape , Aug 13, 2018 :
    will the OnePlus 6t have water resistant rating?
    the mystery YouTuber will be Dave Lee / Dave2D

19. Vidi Fadilakbar
    Donut Aug 13, 2018

20. tomothy2000
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

tomothy2000 , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Question

Dear YouTuber

how exciting is it to get your bass on new phones when they are released? Is it still just as exciting as the start of your YouTube channel or does it become less interesting as time goes on?

Thanks