Don't miss our first Mystery YouTuber AMA! @ Aug 17th , 11PM HKT

1. amalnayar
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

amalnayar , Aug 13, 2018 :
    First of all, I'm not a fan of skinned UIs. So obviously, my next phone preference would be new Oneplus or Pixel. I'm leaned towards OP because of it's price point and snappiness and Pixel because of that Camera and "Google factor". Now my question is,

Why isn't Google and Oneplus collaborate towards a new phone like google did with HTC, Samsung, LG or Huwawei? (and I'm not talking about android one devices.)

2. Jafar_Tahir
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

Jafar_Tahir , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Lou, how's the P20 Pro testing been going?

3. cyberlord
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

cyberlord , Aug 13, 2018 :
    My question would be,
    So what is one feature you really wanted to include in the next OnePlus Smartphone but had to compromise on?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018

4. utk.arsh
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

5. G_Tapan_Mahato_XsBV
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

Attached Files:

6. darshan.shah
    Donut Aug 13, 2018

darshan.shah , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Where do you think the smartphone industry is heading towards with new software and hardware features like AI, bezel-less displays, camera technologies, etc. that keep increasing price of devices? Will we see devices where such cutting-edge features will be provided at affordable prices?

7. 0070
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

8. C1517400373052
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

C1517400373052 , Aug 13, 2018 :
    mystery youtuber is Gaurav Chaudhry aka technical guruji.
    my question is what do you think about our indian phone manufacturers.what should they do for better understanding of technology.

9. G_Carlin_Li_uuhA
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

10. pradeepreg
    Eclair Aug 13, 2018

11. mfu.khan
    Eclair Aug 13, 2018

mfu.khan , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Here's my question:
    Given the current success of OnePlus, what do you think OnePlus should concentrate on and improve upon, in their future smartphones as well as their marketing strategy, to maintain their position ? Is it just the camera ? Or do you think there could be more ?

12. Mr. Coner
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

Mr. Coner , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Hello there, Hello Sir...So my question is Wht is your opinion about these 3 years, from 2015 to Now..I Mean how it changed your lifestyle and Routine..and what are you feeling now.☺

13. Kushwanth R
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

Kushwanth R , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Oneplus now became Top Premium Smartphone, can the be anything that one plus should improve on rather IP rating.

14. Prud
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

15. Grv_Oneplusone
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

Grv_Oneplusone , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Why is One Plus Become "Most Popular Phone in Indian Youth".
    This company is favorite of Indian Youth.

So what's your view about this?

16. parth_chauhan12
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

parth_chauhan12 , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Here is my question :

Currently being the best seller across globe what is the future aim of OnePlus, also what will be the unique changes in the upcoming devices?

17. JackJackHere
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

JackJackHere , Aug 13, 2018 :
    How important do you think the following suggestions are (on a scale of 1 being not at all and 5 being essential);

1. For a commitment (from oneplus and android phone manufactures in general, in part via, putting pressure on hardware manufacturers to update firmware) to support software updates (with an emphasis on regular and timely security patches) for there phones to combat the shocking state of security with so many phones and the equally worrying trend of a disposable culture of unsupported phones before they turn, say, 6 years old? [to build on the commitment of 2 years os updates]
    2. To make clear and transparent the level of tracking (for example analytical purposes) and that they are opt-in rather then opt-out. [in response to the discovery of fairly invasive tracking]
    3. To address privacy/security concerns when it comes to software (perhaps even making oxogenOS ether public or independently audited by a selection of companies with a strong trustworthy reputation in countries like Germany (as an example, since they have strong privacy laws and standers or perhaps those that would be respected by swiss banks) and in doing so helping to secure oneplus's continued success world wide? [in response to a 'backdoor' reported, US agencies warnings about huawei phones and the general questionable trend of surveillance states]

Well hopefully its Linus Tech Tips (Linus Sebastian) I understand that this thread is for question to not who the host might be

18. SanthoshGurram
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2018

SanthoshGurram , Aug 13, 2018 :
    OnePlus might be launching OnePlus 6T! So what's your suggestions that should OnePlus implement on OnePlus 6T? So that they can regain there No.1 Position in oremipr segment phone brand. Actually onepOne deserves this.

19. SteveDC98
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

SteveDC98 , Aug 13, 2018 :
    How does OnePlus step it up from here? What's their gameplan for the next 5 years?

JackJackHere likes this.
  20. Mr. Coner
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2018

Mr. Coner , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Hello there, So if you are going to announce 2018 Best Camera and Best Compact Smartphone , then What is your opinion about OnePlus 6 #thespeedyouneed.... please answer wisely.