Don't miss out! Get your tickets to the OnePlus 7T Series Launch Event now

1. mikej73
    Eclair Sep 27, 2019

2. manks097
    Donut Sep 27, 2019

manks097 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Don't you guys think it's very unfair that you you're giving away Oneplus wireless 2 for free in the merchandise at Indira Gandhi Stadium launch event!

I guess its pathetic! we are your loyal customers we are buying your earphones for 6k and your just giving it away for a 1k entry pass?

we are not idiots who r buying your ******* tech!
    why should we if we can get that for free!

#oneplus7t #onepluslaunchevent #onepluscommunity #respond #onepluswireless2
    View attachment 1140775

3. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Sep 30, 2019

Gav_W86 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    they give them away in competitions too - is that unfair as well? They give away accessories to fans that turn up to buy devices early at the pop up events - is that unfair. As a way of saying thanks to the fans that make the effort and turn up to launch events they give stuff away. Surely that makes OnePlus a good company that thanks its fans.

Tudor2308 likes this.
  4. Tudor2308
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2019

Tudor2308 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    well said if you're not happy why weren't you at the launch event to get another pair? oh yeah to much for you to travel, to spend on travel, and time waste probably, so better just stay home and complaint... I appreciate OnePlus for this a lot, it makes my day of work left behind feeling like it really really Worthed so ONEPLUS PLEASE GIVE MORE FREE STUFF AT LAUNCH EVENTS TO KEEP ME COMING EVERYTIME :))

5. IonAphis
    Froyo Oct 4, 2019