2. zyrrasdad
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2019

3. rockyrox , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Oct 27, 2019 :
    yes you're right i will wait

4. Hitesh2591
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2019

Hitesh2591 , Dec 18, 2019 :
    @Naitik@8809 I had same issue I followed this steps and it worked for me

1. Download Rollback Package for your device.
    2. Download official package for your device.
    3. Go to settings ->system->system update->settings symbol->local upgrade and install Rollback Package.
    4. Once Rollback Package is installed then install official stable build.
    Hope this works out for you

NOTE YOUR DATA WOULD BE LOST

5. Escovan
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2019

6. Charvaka Thalllapalli
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2019

Charvaka Thalllapalli , Dec 18, 2019 :
    This doesn't work, as the android version installed on the device is higher than the local upgrade(pie) version.

7. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Dec 18, 2019

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 18, 2019 :
    Downgrade file first then the version you want to use

8. bwllace
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2019

bwllace , Dec 20, 2019 :
    actually it is and this wait for it approach is absurd. I lost much more going from Android 9 to 10 on the 7Pro that i gained. Functionality, stability, battery life aesthetics are all worse. The only slight improvement is that the in-screen fingerprint reader isn't completely worthless in 10. Its improved to almost useless but I cant think of anything else that is even remotely improved after the update.

9. Naitik@8809
    Froyo Dec 20, 2019

Naitik@8809 , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 20, 2019 :
    ya man... i mean literally there is nothing to change in oxygen os they just have to add new features thats it. but nooo they removes the features from oxygen os 9.

1.my favourite airplane animation gone while i turn my phone on airoplane mode.

2. now there is a big space under the keyboard in android 10, that space show even im using navigation gesture.

3. opening the recent apps in navigation gesture in android 10 i have to swipe up above the fingerprint scanner location ( in android 9 i can open recent apps by swiping little bit up)

4. many apps automatically close in android 10 like YouTube whatsapp etc.

5. even Google pay app gets extremely lag after first boot in android 10.

I think i have a suggestion for OnePlus
    we can wait for new update but dong give us an bug full update. to show off other competitors dont provided a unstable updated.

Charvaka Thalllapalli likes this.
  10. mdaniliuc
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2019

mdaniliuc , Dec 25, 2019 :
    It is not as bad, its much much worse. Never buying oneplus again.

11. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Dec 25, 2019

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 25, 2019 :
    As a beta user I mostly had great experiances with 10. Several others too. And some hate it. Always gonna be that way. Too many factors behind it. Like bad Android 10 support in apps. Some hate how something looks. Some hate how something works differently. On and on... Sometimes the reasons why someone have issues can be simple to solve. And sometimes you simply need to get used to a change.

Some hate changes in iOS too... They would hate navigation methods in Android 10 as well... They be against everything not being the way they are used to.

Seen many similar complaints on Pixel forums... Where would you go where nobody complaints on Android 10? Some Samsung users rollback to 9... So you can't go there either [e]1f609[/e]

I don't know about your specific issues so this is a more general response to users that hate Oneplus right now.
    I bet it's possible to find users with critical errors and stuff in every community or support forum... No brand is immune.

12. mdaniliuc
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2020

mdaniliuc , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Just a few issues so far after update:
    - screen colors are 'off'. calibration doesn't help (tried the advance one also, no luck)
    - all permissions broken. Almost late for work because the alarm didn't ring, instead it asked for permission to wake up the phone. This in the morning when it was supposed to ring, not in the evening when I set up the alarm
    - ringtone changed. the old one is still there, could revert back to it. Fun missing call because you dont realise its your phone ringing because oneplus decided to switch to 'oneplus' ringtone

I don't think any of these are just 'works differently'. And I really don't think that a software upgrade, forced to get security patches, should change phone operation that badly. My choice to never buy oneplus again is because the lack of response / solution to the screen calibration issue and the fact that the company 'broke' basic functionality (seriously alarm not ringing after update - you got to be kidding me)

13. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 7, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Major version upgrades often comes with a recommendation of factory reset. SHOULD not be needed. But is often recommended. Android 10 seems slightly worse when it comes to upgrade issues though. I reset at beta 1... Still running fine at beta 8.
    Best would be to register as a new device and use Oneplus Switch to recover data instead.

15. A1578735089536
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2020

A1578735089536 , Jan 11, 2020 :
    Im having a problem on my oneplus 6t at the moment. After i upgraded my phone to android 10, it seems that my phone is getting more hotter and some of my apps are crashing. Is there any solutions to that problem? Or i will just wait for the update?

16. LucaSumma
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2020

LucaSumma , Jan 11, 2020 :
    i Hope they fix all these bug, they destroy my beautiful oneplus 6! it's not possibile release this new version full of bugs! i want think they force us to change our phone for a new One!

17. F1581258153127
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2020

F1581258153127 , Feb 9, 2020 :
    Ok, after updating to android 10, my one plus 6 is overheating. When making calls the phone gets muted and the other side can´t hear a thing (it´s not an operator issue as I´ve already tried on other phone and worked). I´ve already wiped cache with no results. Thinking of downgrading to android 9.

18. Ichig0
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2020

19. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 8, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 8, 2020 :
    Follow this. After that flash whatever you then want to use.

Update/Downgrade your phone with starting from the community app. Downgrade file exists in the first post in OB1.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-for-the-oneplus-7-and-oneplus-7-pro.1099154/. Video http://bit.ly/37ss8mI

Downgrading will wipe to an International Pie firmware. OTA your way up if you want International. Flash EU build manually if you need EU.

Various updates files are listed here.

OnePlus[e]2122[/e]
    Everything OnePlus #NeverSettle

Not endorsed by OnePlus
    https://t.me/OnePlus

(open up with Telegram app)

20. P1535132461442
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

P1535132461442 , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Hi I've OnePlus 6. I tried to get official Android 9 from one plus website to rollback but only android 10 is available. Please help.