Other

Download and Install OnePlus 5 USB Drivers & ADB / Fastboot Drivers

1. Vatu Honeycomb Jun 23, 2017

Vatu, Jun 23, 2017 :
    Download Oneplus 5 usb driver aka Download Oneplus 5 usb driver with full installation guide in this post. Oneplus 5 usb drive is very usefully driver for one plus 5 to connect and sync your device with your pc or laptop running on windows 7,8,10.You can download the usb driver from the direct link given below.

http://www.technobuzz.net/oneplus-5-usb-drivers/

2. rvlkiran Eclair Aug 17, 2017

rvlkiran, Aug 17, 2017 :
    I'm a bit concerned by third-party websites hosting the drivers - How can I confirm that these are not tampered / have not been slip-streamed with harmful software ? Is there an official one-plus link for the drivers ? I searched a lot but could not find an officially hosted link.

3. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Aug 17, 2017

4. FighterBoyZ Gingerbread Aug 17, 2017

FighterBoyZ, Aug 17, 2017 :
    In my oneplus 5 the drivers and adb were in the device so when I connect it to pc it will download the drivers automatically. Also you can manually download the drivers after connecting to the computer. You'll notice oneplus logo next to the c drive. There is where u will find these files.

5. RoboSheepz Cupcake Oct 11, 2017

RoboSheepz, Oct 11, 2017 :
    When I plugged in my OnePlus 5 with USB debugging enabled, I was able to see a 'CD Drive' titled OnePlus drivers, however, it only contains an executable to install all the drivers. Do you know of any way to get the actual .inf files? Thanks!

yancyn likes this.