Download Google Camera (GCAM) For OnePlus NORD via OnePlus 6T

1. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Aug 9, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 9, 2020 :
    The latest Google Camera 7.4 as well as the stable Gcam 7.3 is now available for download for the stunning OnePlus Nord. Developers like Arnova and Urnyx have some stunning builds that get you the latest Gcam builds from the Google Pixel 4 and the latest Pixel 4a. With Gcam you can get features like Astrophotography mode and Night Sight right on your OnePlus Nord. Not to mention you also get latest features from Gcam 7.4 with added do not disturb mode while recording videos which is a must in this modern times when people get notifications from almost every app.

The Gcam for OnePlus Nord have quite good features like-

HDR+ Enhanced, Night Mode, Astrophotography, Portrait Mode, Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Panorama, PhotoSphere, Photobooth, Motion tracking.

Video, Timelapse.

AR Playground/Stickers

https://www.androidsage.com/2020/08/09/download-google-camera-gcam-for-oneplus-nord/

J_N_, Dj_chemie, Neeraj K R and 7 others like this.
  2. sujithkumarsr
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2020

P1595317612025 and Caomhin like this.
  3. Godfather 1
    Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2020

Godfather 1 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 9, 2020 :
    I tried this a while ago... its giving the same quality of pictures 7.3 was giving...so uninstalled it...the problem is.. OnePlus's own camera is also not upto the mark...it needs a major overhaul... almost everything sucks...my OnePlus 6's camera is so better

vivekmaddi and hrushi0007 like this.
  4. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Aug 9, 2020

The GCam is Modded camera software, and as the Nord is new, I am sure they may be working on improving it for the Nord.

7.4 is also listed there, worth giving a try to see if it's any better. I use a GCam on my 6T and it works very well.

5. Godfather 1
    Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2020

Godfather 1 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 9, 2020 :
    Gcam on OnePlus 6 works like a charm.sadly gcam 7.4 didn't live upto the standards on the nord..ill wait for the next update

6. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Aug 9, 2020

What's wrong with Chinese brands, majority of phones are made in China anyway. And how do you know what 9 and 10 will be like. Can you see into the future. No one knows what's may happen in the future.

Anyway See Ya [e]1f44b[/e][e]1f44b[/e]

7. satshow
    Donut Aug 9, 2020

satshow , Aug 9, 2020 :
    I have just install the beta for the first time. It look nice.
    How wil I know there are new updates?

8. E1513091705018
    Honeycomb Aug 9, 2020

E1513091705018 , Aug 9, 2020 :
    this was the answer made by a fan 2years ago..no change.. and my typing time is also waste.... Boycott Chinese products

K1597393414779 likes this.
  9. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Aug 9, 2020

Boycott nothing. Phones are phones, wherever they are made. Same internals in most similar brands. Mostly made in China.

10. alextoledo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 9, 2020

alextoledo , Aug 9, 2020 :
    I see Donald Trump's speeches are having an effect.

Now, here we are to talk or to be able to solve problems related to the telephone not to evaluate if Google in California (we would have to see exactly where they assemble their products) or OnePlus in Shenzhen make better telephones.

Each one plays in different leagues, OnePlus wants to offer you a device with good performance, that is so and will always remain, if you choose OnePlus you know you will not have a TOP camera no matter how much marketing they do, instead you get a device that can be extended in time without losing that freshness (Until recently I was a user of a OnePlus One with Lineage17 and it works great).

It is true, that we are in times where it is not so important the megapixels but the processing of it. Maybe they should go to experts in the sector to help them in the image processing and get a good algorithm that is up to date. But let's not forget that these things can be implemented via software so who knows in the future the same thing will change and they will give us a camera app that can be more than decent.

And I repeat again, if people want to have a spectacular picture, OnePlus is not their brand, as a user who likes photography (I don't consider myself a professional) the phone can get you out of a hurry, but if you like photography so much and you want to have a great picture with an impressive resolution, etc. I will give you some advice BUY A CAMERA! If you have the money to spend 1000$ on an iPhone, Samsung... you can buy a SONY A7 and they will really have a camera.

We're getting to the point where we want the smartphone to do everything. What's next? We add the Thermomix features and it's going to make us eat?

PS. I'm not a fan of any brand. Simply, as a consumer you must know what each product offers.

11. iemsaurabh
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  12. nottusleinad
    Eclair Aug 13, 2020

nottusleinad , Aug 13, 2020 :
    I used the GCam port on my 6T and it performed well... first impressions on the Nord are that it's pretty good :)

Caomhin likes this.
  13. pranavapp3
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2020

14. Darkmatter2000
    Gingerbread Aug 24, 2020

Darkmatter2000 , Aug 24, 2020 :
    It's in development. Give it a few weeks.

15. Y1597999139163
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

Y1597999139163 , Sep 8, 2020 :
    It's only a limitation of the app. Install Google camera from here and the slow Mo will have sound...

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1329/

16. N1598024564180
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2020