Download pending - Can't download apps on playstore

1. ShubinDongre
    Gingerbread Nov 18, 2019

ShubinDongre , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Hi,

Thank you for posting on OnePlus Forum, Google Play application is having this problem for a long time and Google is not able to fix the same.
    But I have a solution for you, which always works for me.

Clear Google Play app cache and data

Clearing the app cache of the Google Play Store app often solves a lot of problems, download pending issues included. Here is how you can do this. (Note: Depending on your Android version and UI the steps might differ, but only slightly.)

• Head to Settings, then Apps.
    • Locate Google Play Store and tap it.
    • Underneath the Disable, Uninstall updates, and Force stop buttons, you will see App notifications and other options. Tap on Storage.
    • Make sure Google Play is closed and then hit the Clear Cache button.
    • If you don’t want to repeat steps, you can clear the data as well.

I Hope this will help.

2. Cupcake 1111
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2020

Cupcake 1111 , Jan 17, 2020 :
    I can't believe I have just found the answer.
    Hold down 'google playstore app'. Screen will offer 'edit' or 'app info'. Click on 'app info'. Scroll down to 'data usage'. In 'data usage' right near the bottom 'Unrestricted data usage' and 'Wi-fi Disabled' make sure both are turned off. Mine for some reason was turned on. Don't know how possibly through another crazy update from one plus.
    Every time there is an update my phone losses some function.

I have been trying for weeks to resolve this issue. Have spent hours with one plus support to no avail. In the end they insisted I needed to do a factory reset. This has been their answer to every support they have offered me over the last four or five years that I have been using their product. I have done factory reset three times in less than two years with this current 5T.

One Plus 5T is my last one plus phone (I have had several). Not worth the headache!!!!

3. Cupcake 1111
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2020

The answer is below.

Hold down 'google playstore app'. Screen will offer 'edit' or 'app info'. Click on 'app info'. Scroll down to 'data usage'. In 'data usage' right near the bottom 'Unrestricted data usage' and 'Wi-fi Disabled' and 'DataUsage disabled' make sure all three are turned off. Mine for some reason was turned on. Don't know how possibly through another crazy update from one plus.

I have been trying for weeks to resolve this issue. Have spent hours with one plus support to no avail. In the end they insisted I needed to do a factory reset. This has been their answer to every support they have offered me over the last four or five years that I have been using their product. I have done factory reset three times in less than two years with this current 5T.

One Plus 5T is my last one plus phone (I have had several). Not worth the headache!!!!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020

4. Cupcake 1111
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2020

Hold down 'google playstore app'. Screen will offer 'edit' or 'app info'. Click on 'app info'. Scroll down to 'data usage'. In 'data usage' right near the bottom 'Unrestricted data usage' and 'Wi-fi Disabled' and Datausage disabled' make sure all three are turned off. Mine for some reason was turned on. Don't know how possibly through another crazy update from one plus.

5. wenwar1
    Donut Jun 8, 2020

6. bawng_upa
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2020

7. C1541516492327
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020 at 1:21 PM

C1541516492327 , Nov 25, 2020 at 1:21 PM :
    Awesome... this worked for me..thanks a lot!!!

8. F1568972802530
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020 at 5:31 PM

F1568972802530 , Nov 25, 2020 at 5:31 PM :
    not working