Dropped my fully protected 5T ( my experience )

1. kumaryashwin
    Jelly Bean Jan 8, 2018

kumaryashwin , Jan 8, 2018 :
    Many factors counts for drop.

Unfortunately some factors weren't in your favor.
    Sorry for your loss. But was your drop was a test or genuine drop.

2. kumaryashwin
    Jelly Bean Jan 8, 2018

NahbiCris likes this.
  3. goyalmayankk
    Eclair Jan 8, 2018

NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams likes this.
  4. David404
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

David404 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Just ordered a OP6 and debating cases, this is an expensive gadget to drop. Got a leather flip case on order so I've got something when it arrives and flip cases have served me well in the past, dropped a few phones in flip cases and soe far no damage done.

5. Shreystechtips
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2018

6. Venomous2090
    Donut Jul 2, 2018

Venomous2090 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    I drop mine all the time. I have the sandstone case. I have never had a even a crack. most durable phone I have ever had.

7. NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams
    Lollipop Jul 2, 2018

8. BrainsCollector
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2018

BrainsCollector , Jul 2, 2018 :
    I laugh at people like you that think that wearing case and glass makes phone 100% shatterproof and unbrekable. From the pictures I can see it was direct impact on the corner from screen side, so don't be amazed it broke completely.

NahbiCris likes this.
  9. teapa199
    Froyo Jul 2, 2018

NahbiCris likes this.
  10. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2018

NahbiCris , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Your OnePlus One survive more time because it was made of plastic, plastic is better absorbing force and dissipating it.

The aluminum it's harder more premium, better than crystal, but it's worse than plastic.

of course don't forget physics, and how the phone crashed and with what kind of material crashed.

Vilfy likes this.
  11. vasueza
    Gingerbread Jul 3, 2018

12. MarcioReis87
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 3, 2018

MarcioReis87 , Jul 3, 2018 :
    Personally i got the official sandstone case and the pre-applied screen protector.
    I got a 3rd party glass protector but i'm afraid iw won't be as pretty.
    My phone fell twice since i got it from launch. One drop without a case which made a tiny scratch on the corner aluminium, barely visable and one drop with the case.
    Screen is totally intact to my surprise since these falls where from at least 1.2 meters high.

13. occtec
    Froyo Jul 3, 2018

occtec , Jul 3, 2018 :
    I ordered my 5t tempered glass from OnePlus at the same time I got my 5t. Applied it perfectly to my phone and have never had any issues from day one. I also got one of the slim cases from their site. I have dropped my phone on multiple occasions from at least 5ft, always survived the drops never damaged my case, screen protector or my phone. This is my experience.. Would I recommended the tempered glass protector from OnePlus? Yes I would every time, when applied correctly they're should be no issues and your phone should stay protected very well..

14. Spartan_1611
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

15. Sandeep7T
    Donut Jul 3, 2018

Sandeep7T , Jul 3, 2018 :
    I used Oneplus X for 2 years, sometime even without protective glasses, but it never showed scratches while being in my pocket with other objects. But Oneplus 5T has got sctraches within 2 months. Completely unsatisfied with new gorilla glass they are using :(