dropped phone now mic vol very low.

1. darkshampoo
    Froyo Sep 19, 2015

darkshampoo , Sep 19, 2015 :
    So i dropped my phone the other day and it didnt have any visual damage to it but now my mic volume is extremely low. If i call someone they just keep saying hello? then hang up even if i talk loudly. I tested it out with a voice recorder and i pretty much have to scream for it to even pick up. Think there is anything I can do to fix this or am I pretty much screwed and need a new phone now?

2. Faktzi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 19, 2015

3. Knicks7
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2015

Tokolozi likes this.
  4. Erdnussknacker
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2015

Erdnussknacker , Sep 19, 2015 :
    If people could stop with such useless posts like yours, that would be great.

Dondar01 likes this.
  5. darkshampoo
    Froyo Sep 19, 2015

Its the Oneplus One. I made a call the day before I dropped and it worked fine now its not.

6. Faktzi

shivang31194 likes this.
  7. darkshampoo
    Froyo Sep 19, 2015

Anyway to fix it without rooting? I have no interest in rooting or time for it.

Or is there like a quick automatic root i can do? I also have a mac so im guessing no. Im about to just order a moto e or something.

8. bestlands
    KitKat Sep 19, 2015

bestlands , Sep 19, 2015 :
    You can root with a mac but you willed to know the codes of line to unlock the battledore, install a twrp, and then get root and them the fixing thing. Is your oneplus one put of warranty?

9. magnamentis

magnamentis , Sep 19, 2015 :
    you're right but the thread itself is useless as well. i mean he dropped it and it's broke, so what does one expect to "fix" go to a general repair if you're brave or send it to OP or ask them where to send it but nobody here can give you any useful answer which is exactly why such post emerge and the rest of the blabla with it. there is a support page for questions like that, not worth a thread.