DS Audio freezes and crashes after Android 11 upgrade

1. phil.maly
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

phil.maly , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Dear all
    Following the Android 11 upgrade of my OP6, I had many strange behaviors with different apps on my phone, including the freeze and crash of the Synology DS Audio app after listening to music for about 1 or minutes. I decided to reset it to factory settings.
    After the reset, all issues were gone except that one with DS Audio.
    The experienced behavior is that I start listening to music. After a minute or 2, the music stops and the DS Audio application seems frozen as it is completely unresponsive. After a while (2 to 10 minutes) the application crashes.
    I was asked to provide crash logs, but the ones produced by the crash represent a ZIP file of 9Mb which I can't upload due to the 5Mb limit. So there is no point of uploading the screenshots.
    Please help me with this issues

2. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Sep 23, 2021

Dresa91 , Sep 23, 2021 :
    hey,

first of all, did you clear cache and storage of the Synology DS Audio app?
    then, did you contact the devs of the Synology DS Audio app?

for your upload issue: you can upload the zip file to Google Drive and share the link in the bug report :)

Artemus likes this.
  3. phil.maly
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

phil.maly , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Yes I did clear the cache, etc... I even did a factory reset and reinstalled all applications.
    With regards to Synology support, yes I contacted them and share logs. Following their analysis, their reply was:
    The log only recorded limited information, and only shows that DS Audio was killed by BgDetect.
    For this case, you have to contact OnePlus support for further helps.
    Here below is the link to the crash logs and 3 screenshots, 2 when the application is frozen and unresponsible (11.56 and 11.59) and one after the crash when the application has restarted (12.18)
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UZkz-8qwvu4UPH24fZWgAf0s8FetLjCW?usp=sharing

4. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Sep 23, 2021 :
    hey,

I am user like you.

Did you submit a bug report? if not, please do it via https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/ and share the link there

Artemus likes this.
  5. phil.maly
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

Dresa91 likes this.
  6. Dresa91

Artemus likes this.
  7. Ankita_S.
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 23, 2021

Ankita_S. , Sep 23, 2021 :

We would like to check this further and have got in touch with you via personal conversation for more details. Please requesting you to respond to us at the earliest.