[Submitted] DS Audio freezes and crashes after Android 11 upgrade

1. phil.maly
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

phil.maly , Sep 23, 2021 :
    After the Android 11 upgrade, I have the following issue with the DS Audio Application.
    I start listening to music and after a couple of minutes, the music stops. When I open the app, I see it is frozen and unresponsive. It remains like that for 10-15 minutes before it crashes.

2. phil.maly
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

Additional infos:
    I did a factory reset of my phone and reinstalled all applications but it did not help.
    I contacted the Synology support and shared the bug reports. Their reply was:
    "The log only recorded limited information, and only shows that DS Audio was killed by BgDetect. For this case, you have to contact OnePlus support for further helps."

3. Ankita_S.
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 23, 2021

Ankita_S. , Sep 23, 2021 :
    We would like to check this further and have got in touch with you via personal conversation for more details.
    Please requesting you to respond to us at the earliest.

Regards,
    Ankita

4. phil.maly
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

Dear Ankita, I have seen your direct message but it only asks me to redo what I've done here above to create this bug report except I have done it using a web browser and you are asking me to do it using the community app on my android phone. Why should I redo it? You have all details here and a link to the crash logs on my GDrive since zipped they weight 9Mb.

5. phil.maly
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

6. Ankita_S.
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 27, 2021

Ankita_S. , Sep 27, 2021 :
    We have made a note of this and our developer team is currently working on this. We will keep you posted regarding the further updates. We appreciate your support and patience in this regard.

Regards,
    Ankita

7. phil.maly
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2021

phil.maly , Oct 8, 2021 :
    Dear Ankita, more than a week has gone since your last update. Could you please provide me with some feedback about the progress on this issue?