Dual microphones? via OnePlus 9R

1. IKakarotI
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2021

IKakarotI , via OnePlus 9R , Dec 8, 2021 :
    What is the point of giving 2 microphones when it can't run on two applications simultaneously. I do not have a PC and I'm a streamer. I use my OnePlus9R to stream. Android 10 supports microphones on different apps why not android 11 and what about android 12 will it be same?

On a serious note it looks like downgrade not upgrade.

Developers can make it happen i know that but why they're not doing it. It's users demand most of them need it.

Besides you gave us 2 microphones in device right make good use of it ASAP.

2. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Dec 8, 2021

Best Answer
    pablofg1978 , Dec 8, 2021 :
    You can use the feedback section on the community app to submit your request directly to OnePlus

Caomhin likes this.
  3. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Dec 8, 2021

Tokolozi , Dec 8, 2021 :
    2 microphones are used for noise cancellation, not to have two audio streams...

Caomhin, pkg3107, xnutzii and 3 others like this.
  4. Sheppards
    Jelly Bean Dec 8, 2021

Sheppards , Dec 8, 2021 :
    I've been around the community forums FOR YEARS. This is the first time I've heard about this "demand" ever

navitrk, Caomhin, pkg3107 and 2 others like this.
  5. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Dec 8, 2021

Liehjan , Dec 8, 2021 :
    If you use your phone for streaming, why do you need two microphones for audio IN?

Caomhin likes this.
  6. IKakarotI
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2021

IKakarotI , via OnePlus 9R , Dec 8, 2021 :
    Alright dual microphones used for noise cancellation, the point is i need microphone supported for 2 or more applications simultaneously. Android 10 supports besides i have seen android device recieving an update for microphone support on dual apps, i know it can be done and is required to be done. And if you haven't seen any users demand like that well you can now.

7. IKakarotI
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2021