Dual Sim and Dual Whatsapp

1. Sela69
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2017

Sela69 , Jan 29, 2017 :
    I have the latest Oxygen with Android 7.0 and I'd like to have two different Whatsapp accounts paired with each SIM.

I've tried Parallel Space, Go Multiple, Disa, but I'm not able to get any notifications unless the cloned WA is open ...

I've done some research and it seems that other people are facing the same issue ... is this related to Oxygen standard behavior or due to Android 7.0 ?

Thanks in advance.

bbaytu likes this.
  2. mariusstoica
    Eclair Jan 30, 2017

ezamkfcr likes this.
  3. G_Alxs_pineda_vnmm
    Gingerbread Jan 30, 2017

G_wael_Ezzat_IMOR likes this.
  4. florincostescu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 30, 2017

5. Vedantdanicha
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2017

dasradkraeuter likes this.
  6. vishakh99
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2017

vishakh99 , Apr 25, 2017 :
    hi
    I was using parallel space for dual WhatsApp for each sim. the app is using too much battery and the phone get very slow. so I uninstalled it.

is there any other option for dual WhatsApp usage for each sim

I have 4.1.3 oxygen at the moment.

please suggest with your personal experience!!

7. Z0tteke
    Eclair May 5, 2017

Z0tteke , May 5, 2017 :
    i have done the following:
    rooted my phone
    inserted second sim
    installed parallel space only for whatsapp (isnt taking more battery usage for me)
    Added my work email and agenda via the exchange account. if i added it through gmail account i would have got a google pollicy message saying i couldnt go further because of security check saying my phone is rooted (and besides that, i dont want my work to sneak on my phone or tell me how i should login to my phone.

its working fine! and both contact lists are seperated so i can choose from wich account i want the contacts to be shown, or select both accounts if i want to.

8. Heisenberg_009
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 5, 2017

Heisenberg_009 , May 5, 2017 :
    It has mostly to do with battery optimizations kicking in. You won't get notifications if an app is aggressively hibernated. Check for that setting.
    You can try adding one more account on your phone but you won't be able to use two instances of any app simultaneously.

Praveenchandranpk likes this.
  9. iamsomesh
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2017

10. Iamraunak
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2018

Iamraunak , Feb 23, 2018 :
    Yes yo
    u can use dual whatsapp i.e multiple whatsapp in your android phone. Just follow this post Use multiple whatsapp in android phone

11. Uriyah
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2018

12. akhetaton
    Honeycomb Feb 23, 2018

akhetaton , Feb 23, 2018 :
    People, you already have it integrated in Oxygenos: just go to app menu and there you'll find parallel apps. Just activate whatsapp and you'll have a second account

blueeyes_one and wjsprockel like this.
  13. RuudKaufman
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2019

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019