Dual Sim on 6T TMobile

1. jcolinfisher
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2019

jcolinfisher , Jan 25, 2019 :
    If I stack 2 vinyl records one on top of the other, will my record player spin me a fire mash up?

Sorry, for being a troll. I just couldn't help myself. ;):tearsofjoy:

2. xSPARExSTEWx
    Cupcake Jan 31, 2019

xSPARExSTEWx , Jan 31, 2019 :
    People have confirmed this working IF you are running the international ROM. No root or sim unlock needed anymore either.

Nate358 likes this.
  3. Derrik Brozovich
    Honeycomb Mar 8, 2019

Derrik Brozovich , Mar 8, 2019 :
    T-Mobioe currently has a tougher time when supporting Apple's dual SIM technology so I can only imagine trying to support Kore devices on a half-baked system is unlikely. Rumor had it that the OP7 on TMO was going to be dual SIM and now it won't due to lack of ability to support it. I hope this isn't the case as it'd be a loss of opportunity for the UnCarrier.

4. Jvrcarrasco
    Eclair May 6, 2019

Jvrcarrasco , May 6, 2019 :
    Well, I got mine working. The dual sim tray is available for less than 10bucks in amazone, flashing International Rom and simunloking it is very easy. I have mine rooted running regular 9.0.13 OOS rom with a Tmobile sim and Claro PR Sim. My google fi sim works too.

Sargo and ironass like this.
  5. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat May 10, 2019

Serbian Overlord , May 10, 2019 :
    Wrong. T-Mob spent money to have special version of 6T for their network so they can have their market monopoly. It makes no sense to go through the trouble of manufacturing single SIM variant simply because people don't use it enough. Having a entire separate manufacturing line for that can only be justified by T-Mob wanting their customers to have to stay with them and it was the only way to lock the phone. Dual SIMs would require unlocked device.

ironass likes this.
  6. LLcdPH
    Eclair May 10, 2019

LLcdPH , May 10, 2019 :
    Unlock first on TMO according to their policy. Then convert to international version following instructions online. Once you replace the single sim tray with a dual sim tray - it works perfectly. I'm using TMO and VZW sims in mine.

7. dsmith81
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2019

dsmith81 , Jun 22, 2019 :
    so you can flash the international rom and it makes the phone unlocked? Can you flash with the bootloader locked though?

LLcdPH likes this.
  8. LLcdPH
    Eclair Jun 22, 2019

LLcdPH , Jun 22, 2019 :
    Yes. No need to unlock bootloader.