During Phone call my mobile Data 4G/3G/H+ goes off

1. arimaz
    Donut Jan 23, 2019

arimaz , Jan 23, 2019 :
    I use vodafone for call and Jio for data but nowadays I see when call through vodafone reliance jio data always stop . once call disconnected then data will active. I use oneplus 6T . During on call meeting want to see any new whatsapp always disconnected my call then i check whatsapp and then re connect the call. Please work on this .

2. kwon25
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2019

kwon25 , Mar 5, 2019 :
    HAD the same issue. Any suggestions to play with 2 SIM cards does not work. Even if the data is on the same sim or the other sim, still no luck. Switched VoLTE ON - WORKED. I had to restart the phone, I got VOLTE icon displayed in the top right corner and now when I speak I stay on 4G. Life is good again ! :)

OnePlus 5T, Oxygen 9.0.3, where to switch ON VoLTE:
    Settings > Wi-Fi & Internet> SIM & Network > Under Enhanced Communications you should have V0LTE option to switch On

Hope that helps !

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019

3. sonjoh
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2019

sonjoh , Mar 8, 2019 :
    Try this:

Dial "*#800#"
    Hit "Enter"
    oneplus Logkit
    Function Switch
    VoLTE switch -> "reboot"

After this the "Enhanced Communications" setting showed up on my OnePlus 5.

4. Bordge27
    Donut Mar 21, 2019

Bordge27 , Mar 21, 2019 :

don's think this is on the carrier. If it is, it should be the same case to other phones. Hate to say it but this is an issue that have not been fixed far too long and a main reason i am hesitant to upgrade to a newer model of oneplus.

5. Patihk19
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2019

Patihk19 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    This does not make sense . I have had many phones and data and voice calling works simultaneously . The issue is a one plus issue .