Ebestsale Transparent Silicone Case Review

1. Stefan Petit-Freres
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2014

Stefan Petit-Freres , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Two cases arrived at my door today and I quickly opened them. The Ebestsale Transparent Silicone Case was actually a TPU case and not a silicone. This case is made of the exact same material as the previous case I reviewed, but has its own differences.
    The package came with one screen protector, one piece of cloth and the other case I ordered from this company. After bending this TPU case, I quickly noticed that it is much sturdier than the previous Walsontop TPU case. It is not very easy to deform as drastically as the Walsontop. Putting this on the One gave one of the most satisfactory sounds I look for when fitting anything into something else, the snap. This case clicks on the One and fits very well. It fits so well that you can still feel the sturdiness of the One. There isn't a mushy feel that I get when using rubber cases.
    While it provides a great fit, removing it will chalk up the sandstone black's back plate. It's no worry as you can rub it down to erase it, but it may get difficult to remove it without experiencing many of these soft scratches (Baby Skin White users will not experience this).
    The slots for all the ports on the side are much larger and more comfortable then the previous Walsontop TPU case. The power button and volume buttons are much more comfortable to press, but not perfect. The rubber around the slots do not move around very easily and quickly return to its original position if it's disturbed. It seems that the company that manufactured this case spent more time cutting the holes for the ports. Each one is cut in irregular asymmetrical shapes whereas the Walsontop's holes were all symmetrical.
    The sides are raised and cover more of the bezel which is great when taking damage from certain heights. After doing what I call a "quarter test", where I place a quarter under the screen and move the phone, the quarter remains stationary. It's difficult to see any of the fingerprints on the sides in my case because the blue color hides it well. As far as I know, this blue is the only color Ebestsale sells for this type of case. Overall, this case was a great buy and perhaps the one that will be on my phone if the Nikilin hard case arriving tomorrow doesn't change that. This case is definitely worth more than it costs.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pros: Fits very well - Sturdy - Great Port Holes - Overlaps bezels well
    Cons: Difficult to remove - Will Scuff Sandstone Back

Link: http://goo.gl/kKNavq

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014

Nilesh Sajnani and Jeshi like this.
  2. garvine
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

(MUG3NHC) likes this.
  3. Stefan Petit-Freres
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2014

Stefan Petit-Freres , Jul 30, 2014 :
    They say it is silicone on the amazon site, but after holding it, it is no silicone but TPU. I'll reword it though. It sounds like I'm generalizing all silicone cases.

4. SASWATS
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2014

5. Nilesh Sajnani
    KitKat Sep 7, 2014

6. guido.carenza
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2014