Embarassing child moments LET'S GO!

1. zoesky
    Honeycomb Jan 12, 2015

zoesky , Jan 12, 2015 :
    hahaha! Im sorry that happened to you.
    I had the lovely opportunity to sneeze/fart in math class and watching everyone scoot away like I had the plague. guess the sneeze wasnt loud enough... :oops:

kaustubh121 and SoniaB like this.
  2. zoesky
    Honeycomb Jan 12, 2015

zoesky , Jan 12, 2015 :
    lmfao!!! I bet the acoustics were amazing!!! was it like a cathedral type church?! with high ceilings?

SoniaB likes this.
  3. Richbking
    Froyo Jan 12, 2015

Richbking , Jan 12, 2015 :
    Oh yeah you could've heard it anywhere in the sanctuary. And to top it off my friend busted out laughing. His parents were mortified.

mdaiglejr and SoniaB like this.
  4. thihaz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2015

thihaz , Jan 12, 2015 :
    Took part in eat biscuits and run race, i just ate the biscuits and walked like a boss while my parents were screaming to run and finished the biscuits. I already got my biscuits, why run? :p

5. ikutoisahobo

ikutoisahobo , Jan 12, 2015 :
    Power cable wasn't coming out of the outlet, so I thought using the pizza cutter to pry it out of the wall outlet would be a good idea, thank god it was a rubber handle otherwise I'd be toast, cause I know the outlet basically melted itself in a glorious display of sparks and blue.

eranm5 and SoniaB like this.
  6. Tempestx
    Froyo Jan 12, 2015

Tempestx , Jan 12, 2015 :
    reminds me of a time I shoved a fork into a electrical outlet. got black hands and a mad grandma.

SoniaB and forgetfartuun like this.
  7. gaster
    Moderator Moderator Jan 12, 2015

gaster , Jan 12, 2015 :
    I was very small child while i was out with my mom and couldn't resist. I shit in my pants :D

SoniaB, thihaz and Tempestx like this.
  8. forgetfartuun
    Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2015

Lichtfusion, SoniaB and Tempestx like this.
  9. Richbking
    Froyo Jan 12, 2015

SoniaB, ForeverFearless and Tempestx like this.
  10. Genxxv
    Honeycomb Jan 12, 2015

Genxxv , Jan 12, 2015 :
    6th grade, Got my first wood... We where in gym and we where playing volleyball. I like to think that i was the original hipster. my pants so tight you couldn't fit a quarter down them. when one of the girls she saw it she stopped and kind of stared for a second. and it was one of those moments where in a movie the music would stop with a record screech. the gym teacher walked over to me and she was super nice, me doing my best to play through. she told me to hit the showers. i went in there and started showering up. when i discovered (yeah, you guessed it. the rub and tug) contrary to my personal wants i decided to keep this crazy amazing feeling to myself to rediscover at home.. after all i had no idea what was going to go down.. anyway the situation hadn't subsided and i went to dry off and get dressed, got a little to excited and up went the zipper. for the most painful moment of my life. tears came and i put a shirt over it, i went to the nurses office and cried so hard my mom had to pick me up. after that i had to wear sweats and pants with elastics for about 30 days... while i was taught lessons about the "glory of becoming a man"

tldr : got a boner, caught my nintendo wii caught in my zipper and mom picked me up and talked to me about masturbating

11. zoesky
    Honeycomb Jan 12, 2015

zoesky , Jan 12, 2015 :
    lemme guess, you've been a regular ever since...lol

SoniaB, Genxxv and ForeverFearless like this.
  12. pelijaw
    Honeycomb Jan 12, 2015

pelijaw , Jan 12, 2015 :
    In junior high, we were writing a math quiz and after I finished, I just ripped a huge *** fart ,was lmao and I seriously didn't give a f*ck. But then it seemed I started a trend in that class because there were several other people releasing huge farts after me as loud as they could

SoniaB and Tempestx like this.
  13. UnrealPixels
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2015

UnrealPixels , Jan 12, 2015 :
    When my teacher asked me what i would bring to a camping trip i said condom. thought condom was slang for books

SoniaB and zoesky like this.
  14. juststeve

15. digitalnyc
    Donut Jan 12, 2015

digitalnyc , Jan 12, 2015 :
    1st grade Christmas show in elementary school. Thought my mom kept waving hello to me, so I kept waving back. Then I fell off the stage and got wedged between a grand piano and the stage. The piano made one of those sounds like when you see them dropped onto characters in a cartoon. The teacher playing the paino nearly had a heart attack. It was a great show. My mom was trying to tell me to move back.

thihaz, kaustubh121 and SoniaB like this.
  16. ForeverFearless
    Eclair Jan 12, 2015

ForeverFearless , Jan 12, 2015 :
    I was around 12 at the time, I was at Battersea Park at a Jamaica Day celebration. It was time to leave and we were making our way back to where our car was parked. I caught this cute boy walking a little behind me, we were exchanging glances and smiling I was guessing at eachothere lol. You all know sleeping policemen, the tall ones. now near to the exit there was a a few rows of them. I was chatting with my cousins all the while and I decided to jump over one, only to fall head first when I glanced to look if he was watching I saw him smirking. I wanted to disappear

thihaz and SoniaB like this.
  17. Genxxv
    Honeycomb Jan 12, 2015

Genxxv , Jan 12, 2015 :
    Not going to lie, for the first few weeks i hit that thing hard. you would have thought it owed me money. but after a few days of being semi dehydrated. things became slightly more normal...

ForeverFearless and SoniaB like this.
  18. MoePlusMoe
    Froyo Jan 12, 2015

SoniaB likes this.
  19. ForeverFearless
    Eclair Jan 12, 2015

ForeverFearless , Jan 12, 2015 :
    me too! Just the other day I was at a fabric store, the guy was waving at my baby, but I thought it was me, I even said hey lol

SoniaB, thihaz and juststeve like this.
  20. thihaz

thihaz , Jan 12, 2015 :
    hahahahahaha

gaster and SoniaB like this.