[Submitted] Enable Pixel Binning with front face camera

1. asce8
    Froyo Aug 17, 2020

asce8 , Aug 17, 2020 :
    Title Enable Pixel Binning with front face camera
    Device Nord Software Version O2 Stable 200805
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description Hi! I see no option to take 8mpx photos with front camera and so exploit Quad Bayer front camera sensor! expecially for night shots! Please, enable this option like main sensor (48mpx-12mpx) to take better photos. I think that everyone can take advantage of pixel binning expecially at night or on low light situations. I saw that only with portrait mode the front camera takes 8mpx shots. Request: possibility to take both 8mpx and 32mpx shots with the principal front camera sensor, like as main camera (48mpx-12mpx) Solution: enable the button like on the rear camera to switch from 32mpx to 8mpx. Thank you for your works, Best regards Nicolò
    Any other comments
    Hi!

I see no option to take 8mpx photos with front camera and so exploit Quad Bayer front camera sensor! expecially for night shots! Please, enable this option like main sensor (48mpx-12mpx) to take better photos.

I think that everyone can take advantage of pixel binning expecially at night or on low light situations.
    I saw that only with portrait mode the front camera takes 8mpx shots.

Request: possibility to take both 8mpx and 32mpx shots with the principal front camera sensor, like as main camera (48mpx-12mpx)

Solution: enable the button like on the rear camera to switch from 32mpx to 8mpx.

Thank you for your works,

Best regards

Nicolò