[Submitted] Enable shelf without swipe down on home screen gesture

1. vectorx5000
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2021

vectorx5000 , Apr 15, 2021 :
    Title Enable shelf without swipe down on home screen gesture
    Device OnePlus8T Software Version O2 OBT 210310
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I want swipe down to open notifications so I don't have to reach to the very top of the phone to open it, but also still have the shelf accessible as it too has useful features.
    Any other comments
    I want to be able to swipe down on the home screen to open the notification shade instead of swiping from the top of the screen, since the phone is so tall, but I would like to also have the shelf be accessible by a long press of the home button so that its features are accessible but not at the expense of the notification shade swipe down gesture. It is unnecessary to disable the shelf entirely simple because the swipe down on home screen gesture is set to the notification pane.

2. karanmalviya
    Froyo Apr 29, 2021

Rasmus_Vinding_Hansen likes this.
  3. Max Grömcke (C0oky)
    Eclair May 4, 2021

Max Grömcke (C0oky) , May 4, 2021 :
    Hey there,
    I've seen many suggestions on the forums just like yours, so I thought to make one post regarding this issue and thought that if you and others liked that post, we may get more attention on this topic.

Please don't get this wrong: My goal is not to get alot of likes for my own sake (whatever that would even be). I only think that this issue gets more attention if there is one post with many likes, comments, etc. instead of alot of tiny threads.

4. Adarsh Bhandari
    Donut May 10, 2021