[Submitted] Enabling screenshot feature for OnePlus default video player

1. Alvinantoz
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2020

Alvinantoz , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Title Enabling screenshot feature for OnePlus default video player
    Device OnePlus7Pro Software Version O2 Stable 200519
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I got my new OnePlus Tv U1 varient. It's a beautiful Tv with many unique features. One feature I liked most is to take screenshot of tv screen using OnePlus connect application. Using a camera to capture the contents displayed on Tv is not good as the light interfere with the quality of image. So this is a must need feature. I know w e can't take screenshots of everything on the Tv especially third-party applications and some OTT platforms where their policy prevents it. But I have a suggestion if possible please enable the screenshot feature for videos played using the default Oneplus video player from an external source like a pen drive.
    Any other comments
    I got my new OnePlus Tv U1 varient. It's a beautiful Tv with many unique features. One feature I liked most is to take screenshot of tv screen using OnePlus connect application. Using a camera to capture the contents displayed on Tv is not good as the light interfere with the quality of image. So this is a must need feature.
    I know w e can't take screenshots of everything on the Tv especially third-party applications and some OTT platforms where their policy prevents it. But I have a suggestion if possible please enable the screenshot feature for videos played using the default Oneplus video player from an external source like a pen drive.