[ENDED] OnePlus Warp Cooking Challenge | Do you have what it takes to be a Warp Chef?

1. arnabchatterjee7
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

2. MaiBeret
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2020

MaiBeret , Jun 30, 2020 :
    I'm definitely going to try out yours. I feel that mine was a bit too fluffy haha XD I'm more of a brownie kind of gal.

Omg 4?!?! So many! Also, I would love to see what kind of food she makes. I love to be introduced to new types of dishes and such haha.

Nuuuuu, you're the one that started it all with your cooking. They all looked super appetizing. I honestly only started to cook/bake once I moved to Norway. So I'm still a bit new with some techniques and the like. And yours still looks delicious ;o;

Thank you! I'm really glad that I was able to bring some positive vibes with the video haha! It was really fun to join this, thank you again for organizing this.

Also omg I had no idea there was a new logo :'o I just noticed the new change after you told me. I'm sorry about that... I wish I have realized sooner. I feel so silly with what I made now lol. When did the change happen? :oops::confused::eek:

3. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jun 30, 2020

YRJ , Jun 30, 2020 :
    No no, not at all. Don't worry. No one hates the old logo. The logos and VI were change over two months ago :sweatsmile:

Batman360, Dresa91 and MaiBeret like this.
  4. MaiBeret
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2020

MaiBeret , Jun 30, 2020 :
    Really?? Ooohh that's why I haven't noticed it yet.
    I was really flustered after realizing it haha! I really like the new logo though, so I'll definitely be sticking to that from now on! Thank you for telling me about it. :oops: Sorry

Batman360, YRJ and Dresa91 like this.
  5. Batman360
    Lollipop Jun 30, 2020

Batman360 , Jun 30, 2020 :
    One day surely😉 She is the one sending me the recipes to make these as fast as possible 😂

Well for a newbie, you are a professional 🔥😎🤗

MaiBeret and Dresa91 like this.
  6. RakeshAkolkar
    Eclair Jul 1, 2020

G_plusone and Dresa91 like this.
  7. RakeshAkolkar
    Eclair Jul 1, 2020

RakeshAkolkar , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 1, 2020 :
    😋😋 Delicious

G_plusone, Batman360 and Dresa91 like this.
  8. RakeshAkolkar
    Eclair Jul 1, 2020

RakeshAkolkar , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 1, 2020 :
    thank you...

Dresa91 likes this.
  9. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jul 1, 2020

Stickied Post
    YRJ , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Hello Everyone,

The OnePlus Warp Cooking Challenge, now, comes to a close. Thank you very much for your participation, I would like to give a shoutout to @Batman360 @MaiBeret and @SouravArora for joining in the fun.
    Also, a big thank you to @dsmonteiro for the idea and giving me an opportunity to host it.

As this contest did not reach its goal, there shall be no winner. However, as promised, OnePlus will add 100 raffle points in your account, for every eligible entry. I hope this idea can be executed in a more suitable format in the future.

Thank you!

10. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jul 1, 2020

Dresa91 , Jul 1, 2020 :
    yeah:) :)

Batman360, MaiBeret and YRJ like this.
  11. L1591004500331
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

L1591004500331 , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Wowww, Very Interesting thread. This community did such interesting activities, its really awesome. Thank you so much

YRJ and Dresa91 like this.
  12. Batman360
    Lollipop Jul 1, 2020

Batman360 , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Thankyou @YRJ @dsmonteiro for this wonderful contest😊😊 It's disappointing that not many people participated in it though 😓 Hope in near future something like this have more users participating🤞😊

YRJ likes this.
  13. SouravArora , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 1, 2020 :
    why no winner ??? i have cooked the other two recipes also if u want photos ...garlic bried and pasta with sundried...i wanted to be the winner badly

14. Batman360
    Lollipop Jul 1, 2020

Batman360 , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Read the rules buddy! It's clearly mentioned they needed 50 entries to decide a winner from. There weren't even 5 entries 🤷🏻‍♂️

YRJ likes this.
  15. SouravArora , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 1, 2020 :
    ohh yaaahh ! i forgot that...thanks for reminding