[ENTRIES CLOSED] [India-only] APPLY NOW! OnePlus' FUT Program is back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsmonteiro
    OnePlus Community Team Staff Member Apr 15, 2022

dsmonteiro , Apr 15, 2022 :
    FUT is back.png

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce our FUT Program is back. For those of you that are unaware, FUT – short for Friendly User Testing – is a program that aims at collecting user feedback in a very early stage of the upcoming products, to help shape the future of our hardware/software, sometimes months ahead of their release.

The FUT program is a great opportunity for us to listen to your feedback and refine our software quality and usability. It also helps us to identify major issues and bugs at a very early stage, fix them, and release more stable and better-quality software builds.

Before you sign up to join the FUT, please be aware of the requirements for joining this edition. You must be
    • 18 years old or older,
    • A legal resident of India
    In addition, as a FUT tester, you must
    • Sign an NDA with OnePlus and follow the rules strictly
    • Return the device after the FUT program finishes
    • Use the prototype device as a daily driver during the testing period
    • Be active in providing feedback, bugs, and collecting logs
    This FUT program is in partnership with our Testing Dept. They will recruit some testers from their end, and we'll be recruiting up to 70 lucky Community users. You only have a week to apply so don't waste any time! FUTs programs typically last for a few months, and if you are a great tester/bug hunter, you increase your chances to be invited to future FUTs.

Submit your application here

We look forward to working with you on building better software together.

Standard Terms & Conditions apply.

2. dsmonteiro
    OnePlus Community Team Staff Member Apr 23, 2022

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Apr 23, 2022 :
    Entries are now closed. Thank you to all of you that applied. The team in charge of the FUT program will now go over the more than 1,500 entries and select the best fits for this exclusive experience. The selected users will be contacted through the provided contacts.

3. Deepak_koslia
    Honeycomb Apr 15, 2022

4. anujpandey541
    Eclair Apr 15, 2022

5. DarshanMeniya
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Apr 15, 2022

6. suhantm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Writers' Club Apr 15, 2022

WakeAwake and Navdeep_Malik like this.
  7. Ajay1411
    Gingerbread Apr 15, 2022

haildarkseid and otto2 like this.
  8. dsmonteiro
    OnePlus Community Team Staff Member Apr 15, 2022

dsmonteiro , Apr 15, 2022 :
    Well, I on the other hand hope users take opportunities like this to be part of the change they want to see, rather than posting jabs at OnePlus that don't add anything to the discussion.

9. Starcommander
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9RT 5G Writers' Club Apr 15, 2022

Starcommander , Apr 15, 2022 :
    [​IMG]

10. Ajay1411
    Gingerbread Apr 15, 2022

Ajay1411 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 15, 2022 :
    Every real OnePlus fan know what OnePlus was once and what it is now. No matter how hard company try to ignore this fact, but reality is OnePlus lost it's real, honest, loyal and those "tech enthusiast" fans because of which OnePlus became successful. Yes OnePlus will see rise in it's sales because slowly, it's entering mid range and budget segment but that too because in these segments people don't know what OnePlus is now...they just know what OnePlus was once and because of this they'll buy the phones thinking "Omg! OnePlus launched a budget phone now I'll also own a OnePlus phone" but sooner or later they'll realise that it was a mistake buying that phone. I have a neighbour who purchased Nord CE and he's now regretting his decision because of lags. The first phone that came out after merger i.e Nord 2 has multiple cases of blast this never happened to any OnePlus device before and because of this many Nord 2 users live in fear now. Bitter truth is that your Parent company Oppo and It's other child realme phones are better than OnePlus now...in every segment. OnePlus didn't even cared to keep their "Warp Charge" branding and now openly calls it SuperVOOC😂. Also OnePlus 10 Pro officially become the first OnePlus phone which did not survived Jerry's durability test (all flagship OnePlus phones since the OnePlus 2 survived). And coming to the software, now it's ColorOS with some visual changes and trust me every "real" OnePlus fan hates it. I have several friends who were once OnePlus fans just like me and they're planning to sell their 9 series devices just because of that shit ColorOS. I don't know why 10 Pro costs 67k😂 if it had real OxygenOS(not the one which is just a name) then price should have been justified as all other brands offer nearly similar hardware at cheaper rates than this. OxygenOS was the one which used to differentiate OnePlus from others and what OnePlus did? Dropped it's own OS and disappointed everyone. And later they themselves admitted that "OxygenOS 12" (in real colorOS 12) was not as per their expectations😂.

11. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Apr 15, 2022

12. iam_hari
    Honeycomb Apr 15, 2022

13. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Apr 15, 2022

Shailender Sharma , Apr 15, 2022 :
    Answered by @Pete here, just for reference.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-milestone-2021-and-new-updates-for-2022.1549522/

W1642797745847 likes this.
  16. STAR+LORD
    Jelly Bean Apr 15, 2022

Sam0831 likes this.
  17. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2T Apr 15, 2022

18. Sam0831
    Froyo Apr 15, 2022

Mukulsingh.794 likes this.
  19. priyankjain21
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2022

20. 1+PremWani