[ENTRIES CLOSED] #PMChallenge – Design our next OxygenOS Feature

1. rjalkekar Froyo Feb 22, 2019

rjalkekar, Feb 22, 2019 :
    Hey Guys,
    Good Day...
    I am using Oneplus 6 from last few months and I am truely satisfied with the product and congratulate on the grand success. few things I have which can be implemented in the UI, Let Go...
    1. Some times we get a OTP when we do some transactions, these are temperary messages, might always be used only one time. so as soon as we copy this message, can it be deleted forever, to avoid inbox garbage. if you can give a copy option to copy otp will also be an great help for us.
    2. When we pull down the settings tab, for user friendly, all options have been given at the bottom of the screen, there will be some kind of blank screen on the top of the mobile. only displaying Settings keyword in very big fonts. for me it seems some kind of waste of space, and can be utilized for some other purpose. like where user interface is not required to touch the screen. Like playing a video from gallery or displaying unread messages, showing off the reminders, to-do tasks.
    3. If you can include health tracking apps to OxygenOS in the coming version, it would aviod aviod fitness freaks, who always reach out to third party apps. Fitness is surely the first thing we humans need to take care on priority.

2. Tejas.aggarwall Cupcake Feb 22, 2019

Tejas.aggarwall, Feb 22, 2019 :
    we can add 2 faces for face unlock and add a new security feature in app lock as face unlock for app lock and background blurr effect

3. rjalkekar Froyo Feb 22, 2019

rjalkekar, Feb 22, 2019 :
    Hey Guys,
    Good Day...
    I am using Oneplus 6 from last few months and I am truely satisfied with the product and congratulate on the grand success. few things I have which can be implemented in the UI, Let Go...
    1.Can you please add an option to add Google Companion to the home screen. to do so, I should install third party launcher. Google Campanion is more helpful for me instead of the default one.
    2.there are very few icon packs coming out of the phone, to be frank, I get bored and tend use third party icon packs, can you provide few more options for the user.

4. Sidhant Reddy Froyo Feb 22, 2019

Sidhant Reddy, Feb 22, 2019 :
    I'm pretty sure, what I'm going to post is worth... can I participate today ? I will post by 11pm by IST ? please reply ASAP , I wasn't aware of this .
    My idea is definitely worth while !!!!
    Reply ....[e]1f64f[/e]

5. donPepitoGrillo Froyo Feb 22, 2019

6. linda.wang2 Cupcake Feb 22, 2019

7. alishanbutt Donut Feb 22, 2019

alishanbutt, Feb 22, 2019 :
    please make a update for unlocking oneplus 6t on screen fingerprint without pressing lock/unlock button first.

8. ravisindhu Donut Feb 22, 2019

ravisindhu, Feb 22, 2019 :
    1:-There should be a feature in which we can use Wifi and Mobile data both at the same time to increase downloading speed.
    2:- In mobile hotspot corner we have option to block someone so he/she can't connect again.
    3:- Our own customizable gesture in lock screen.

9. naveenjafer The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Feb 22, 2019

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019

Luca Dionisi likes this.
  10. shaech Cupcake Feb 22, 2019

11. donPepitoGrillo Froyo Feb 22, 2019

12. donPepitoGrillo Froyo Feb 22, 2019

13. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Feb 22, 2019

dsmonteiro, Feb 22, 2019 :
    I'm afraid your entries do not qualify. As mentioned in the initial post:

14. donPepitoGrillo Froyo Feb 22, 2019

donPepitoGrillo, Feb 22, 2019 :
    Hi, could you please move my post to Tech section? I thought it was because I registered a few days ago.

15. donPepitoGrillo Froyo Feb 22, 2019

16. donPepitoGrillo Froyo Feb 22, 2019

Luca Dionisi likes this.
  17. naveenjafer The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Feb 22, 2019

naveenjafer, Feb 22, 2019 :
    Oh no! I probably did make a genuine mistake in assuming that before 22nd Feb would include 22 Feb too. My sincere apologies for that. I have spent considerable amount of time in making this proposal. I would really really be grateful if you can have a look at it for the efforts put in. Here is the thread. https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/pmchallenge-next-gen-ambient-display.1003362/. I really hope this effort doesn't go in vain. And if PST was used to close the posts on Feb 22, I was 45 minutes late in submitting it.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019

donPepitoGrillo and Luca Dionisi like this.
  18. donPepitoGrillo Froyo Feb 22, 2019

Hi there, I am in the same situation. I thought 22nd Feb included that day. Yesterday I was ill at home and I coun't post my idea until today, but I was calmed because I thought I was in time :(

Luca Dionisi likes this.
  19. Luca Dionisi Cupcake Feb 22, 2019

Luca Dionisi, Feb 22, 2019 :
    Hello everyone,
    I was planning to submit the proposal today early morning but I realised so far that I can't anymore.
    I'd like to ask you if there is any chance to keep the proposal in?
    Please I spent 2 weeks working on it...

Please see in attachment the PDF of the proposal:
    http://www.lucadionisi.design/pdf/FULL_CanvasApp_Luca_Dionisi_2019.pdf

Who are the users?
    Any Android / Oxygen OS Users
    What is the proposed function?
    Canvas App has been designed to be a shortcut which allows users to quickly switch between a range of different layouts, desktop configurations and options.
    What is the User Value?
    Provides flexibility and allows users to freely switch between a range of mobile configurations in a tap.
    If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry?
    Never saw any comparable functions in any other devices. Altought the switching method could be similar to the Android Battery Save mode or the Desktops Manager in Osx.

Thank you so much for your help,
    Best wishes
    Luca

Attached Files:

20. donPepitoGrillo Froyo Feb 22, 2019

Hi, I have seen @naveenjafer and @Z1550830646446 jobs and I think it could be a shame not to include them (including me) in the contest. Some have worked hard for that ideas and, maybe because of a misundertand, we could be out of the contest.

Sorry for my english.

naveenjafer and Luca Dionisi like this.