avneeshsen , Feb 5, 2019 :
    1) Dual Volte support for OnePlus 5t, 5,3, 3t
    2) Barcode scanner in camera
    3) Cache cleaner feature/option.

G_Damn_Eric_MEla likes this.
  2. drshoubhik
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

drshoubhik , Feb 5, 2019 :
    I wish there was a location based Do Not Disturb mode with exception rules. Like every night I want sleeping mode to turn on, except those days when I am at work. The phone could locate that I am at work and switch off DND.

W1541563223640 likes this.
  3. Pierre BERTRAND
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Pierre BERTRAND , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Dear all,
    When I want to change my wallpaper directly with the widget, I come in the drop-down menu of my pictures, but none of them are displayed (see pictures)
    I know you can go on your pictures directly via the gallery, but I find it less convenient.....
    Hope I was clear......
    1549379182296.jpg

1549379182360.jpg

4. sai netha
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

sai netha , Feb 5, 2019 :

Update active dual 4g in OnePlus 5t
    Better ram management

5. F_Shelly_Chadha_LJTT
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

F_Shelly_Chadha_LJTT , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Enable the users to change the font

6. Chandu223
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Chandu223 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    #PMChallenge i would like to have oneplus assistant app in the os. which monitors my work and prioritizes app performance, battery, auto change of wallpaper, screensaver,cleans unwanted temp files. If you want it to take next level. it should be like listen to my commands and perform the tasks. Totally it should be like a real assistant which an user can customize this will make user experience to the next level and creates comfort for them.

7. drshoubhik
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

drshoubhik , Feb 5, 2019 :
    If it were possible to integrate onedrive dropbox google photos into gallery, so that all pics cud be seen from gallery itself.

8. KARANPALEJA1
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

KARANPALEJA1 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    In Camera more customize option should be available and also in slow motion feature we should have option when to increase the frame rate to orignal and when we want slow motion..

9. Yousuf Mohammad
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Yousuf Mohammad , Feb 5, 2019 :
    A more robust, elegant and intelligent contacts app along with profile picture synchronization with the popular Social Networking sites. Contacts are more important, there should be a intelligent logic/system for merging/linking multiple accounts into single contact. In the existing system, facing lot of problems in the contacts app.

10. Sandipan Bera
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Sandipan Bera , Feb 5, 2019 :
    1.Have To Enter To See Hidden Apps.
    And There is Nothing To Add in Oxygen OS Its a Complete beautiful power package According To My View.

Speedlover777 likes this.
  11. munnafareed
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

12. Krishnasake
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Krishnasake , Feb 5, 2019 :
    You Need Full Security Update Apart For Mobile Hack ... Must Be The World Best Security Update For All ... hack.....&

fdorr likes this.
  13. Q1549379510718
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Q1549379510718 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Hello sir, I feel there should be an inbuilt screen recorder with internal voice recording.
    Second one would be the AppLock password or pattern should be unique from the screen lock pattern.

14. F3licious
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

F3licious , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Ich finde eine Hintergrund Musikerkennung echt cool. So wie bei dem Pixel 3 wo dir die Musik die das Handy von der Umgebung wahrnimmt auf dein Always on Display anzeigt. Und dann braucht man doch eine Liste wo man die Lieder dann sehen kann.

15. jithinjs
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

jithinjs , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Phone takes notes when screen is off ..scribble with your finger on blank screen...... useful for everyone in a hurry.

16. Ashita Mantoo
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Ashita Mantoo , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Hi everyone,

How about having a mute button in the video call where we have the control to mute an ongoing video call for the opposite partner in the call. Suppose I'm in a video call with a person and suddenly my teacher comes in and I want the person on video call with me to shut up, the control should also be in my hand in emergency situations like this.

17. _vivek_kamrej
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

18. Speedlover777
    Honeycomb Feb 5, 2019

Speedlover777 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    #PMChallenge
    Please improve camera and make it close to Google's Gcam Mod (especially in night mode), or Pixel camera.
    Please improve video stabilization, make video recording with less jerky stabilization while turning camera left or right.
    Thank you.

G_Damn_Eric_MEla and Asfuun like this.
  19. Veerkarm
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Veerkarm , Feb 5, 2019 :
    hey one plus give the option of background blur adjustment after click the picture in next os software

Asfuun likes this.
  20. muneerkhan1990
    Eclair Feb 5, 2019

muneerkhan1990 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    plz add data manager on daily basic. bcz in india all of plane on daily data limit. like reminder how much dara left daily

CHANCHAL1994 likes this.