[ENTRIES CLOSED] #PMChallenge – Design our next OxygenOS Feature

1. OneStopShop
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

OneStopShop , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Well Oneplus is very awesome in terms of software but there are few things I would suggest and like OnePlus to implement.

1. The system automatically gets to home screen when using keyboard first i thought it's my fault but eventually it's a bug as even i maintained safe distance from home button it happened everytime when I long use it.
    2. Battery drains much faster total control over apps should be over in our hands.As the OS is upgrading it needs more power and in result even having dash charging it feels little uncomfortable as during travel it hurts a lot.
    a feature like samsung provide total battery saver in which on 10% the battery long last for more than 10 hours even playing music they had implemented it and I am pretty sure OnePlus can improve that thing way much better.
    3.Most critical feature required is camera slide like samsung in it's original camera just swipe up or down you can change from front to rear or vice versa.
    4.Bluetooth battery indicator needs update as it isn't accurate. for eg:
    the battery doesn't drain percent by percent in indicator it drains either by a difference of 10% and major flaw is when battery is under 40% in indicator it changes to 0 within an instance but speaker give full output of 8 hours which assures me that my speaker battery is not a issue.
    5.A wish:
    I used to use Windows phone a lot and the best thing i loved was tiles design of windows phone. Phone literally looked super premium to look at it and it was super easy as finding apps was to simple as we had just too screens. One tile start menu seconde apps assembled in ascending order of their name. and recent apps showed on first. I prefer windows phone design over android aa it's easy, the color are vibrant which pleases me everytime i wastch the screen.
    major benefit it was hoax windows phone was very difficult I can that windows phone was till now the most easy phone to use. The only reason it failed because lack of availability of apps.
    but as OnePlus has powerful team behind them so they can do it way better than nokia used to do.
    5th point is my dream which i wish OnePlus had, before them are must needed updates in the OS
    I hope all my points mentioned get selected because i can't wait to use windows phone design again as official firmware with availability of apps.

G_Damn_Eric_MEla likes this.
  2. Anil_Vishu
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

3. ajinair03
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

ajinair03 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Can we add voice typing and message reading facility for all application. Right now Google can only read SMS and not any message from WhatsApp or any other application. Likewise voice typing is only available with Google word pad. So on voice command it should write message for selected application and for selected person and also read messages from all application on voice command. This will help people who can't take mobile in hand for any reasons like busy, disabled or phone is not in reach from distance.

4. 9467707011
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Anil_Vishu likes this.
  5. Anil_Vishu
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

6. Aramix10
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Aramix10 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    hello family for me I'd like to see on my smartphone the battery level of my speaker bluetooth what exists elsewhere and also a gallery a special space in the gallery or there is a code to access it. if I have another idea, I'll let you know.

StephenJSanni likes this.
  7. raytech
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

raytech , Feb 5, 2019 :
    I will think that one 3D camera in the back & hole view display. Increase the growth of company.
    Thanks.
    #pmchallange

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019

StephenJSanni likes this.
  8. StephenJSanni
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

StephenJSanni , Feb 5, 2019 :
    SPEAK TO TURN ON OR OFF
    LET ME TAKE A SELFIE FEATURE
    MOOD LED LIGHTING ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PHONE
    ULTRA GAMING MODE
    MORE THEMES AND FONTS

Anil_Vishu likes this.
  9. W1541563223640
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

W1541563223640 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    just like IOS, I would like to be able to search my entire phone. be it emails, files, WhatsApp message, SMS, app data etc...

10. Aadhi Murugan
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

11. B1548880880295
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

B1548880880295 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    1) Selfie camera can change in-between original and mirror image.

2) Selfie camera can be start to focus and count down timer by showing hand signal instead of touching the screen in order to avoid out focus image.

3) Creating an app which can be use to cleanup all the rubbish inside the internal storage like vivo.

G_Damn_Eric_MEla and Asfuun like this.
  12. jig199
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

jig199 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    1.need notification sound separately adjustment not with ringtone
    2.need more fonts with bold features

13. rkalyankumar
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

rkalyankumar , Feb 5, 2019 :
    I'd love voice commands that listen to my voice and does some simple things like compose a text message to someone in my contacts while I drive or even when my phone is in my bedside allow my voice to instruct to set an alarm to wakeup the next day morning. Wouldn't be nice to have such things without the help of Google assistant?

14. Mukesh Mishaa
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Mukesh Mishaa , Feb 5, 2019 :
    1. O2 OS should have the ability to change the system fonts with custom ones.

2. Apps gets locked each time after exiting the desire app. User should use different figures for the different apps.

G_Damn_Eric_MEla likes this.
  15. jig199
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Asfuun likes this.
  16. B.yashaswi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 5, 2019

B.yashaswi , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Congratulations to the ones who participate,these days the community is also growing and the opportunities are also growing and giving back in the form of Community shows that you really care for the people who supported it who bought it and these kind of things says yes the Oneplus is the company which cares for its members and also think for them
    Though it might also benefit them but glad to see such things happening
    and it is really nice opportunity to the once who are capable of doing it but could not have never got a chance to show their talent for them know its a good opportunity,keep going Oneplus.
    Thanks for the these @Ruby G.,@Gary C. ,@David Y.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019

17. mwaghela45
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

18. VarunGodbole
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

19. jig199
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

20. Ayushmansinha
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Ayushmansinha , Feb 5, 2019 :