[ENTRIES CLOSED] #PMChallenge – Design our next OxygenOS Feature

1. AkhilSai_Keerthi
    Donut Feb 5, 2019

AkhilSai_Keerthi , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Hello OnePlus,
    I love the Oxygen OS heartfully, as i used a lot of Operating systems but this Oxygen OS gave me a better User experience than others. Right now am using OnePlus 6 As i marked alot of changes upto now in Beta programs, So well i just wanna suggest you to the respected Developers for the enhancements of the software,

* Need smooth& Fluidic transitions with a better graphic architecture while opening and closing of a app.(For example : Prefer iphone UI it has a smooth, fluidic, decent and graphical UI while opening and closing the app),the fludic nature of the UI impresses the people
    This kind of user experience may increase the maket of OnePlus

* Need more Themes

* Changes in Wallpaper setting

* Need more camera enhancements.

* Sound improvement of the speaker

* Ram cleaner

* Need more dual apps

* Icons to be HD & More graphics

* Enable the secondary speaker while playing the music

* Equalizer requires a separate Bass adjustable feature.

* Time On-Off feature on lockscreen ( When we applied a portrait image the time is covering the whole face in the lockscreen)

* Enable camera API( why don't we enable all features of camera of our own capabilities just like Google Camera)

* Ringtone adjustments (Triming )

* Contact photo setting/Adjustment was not perfectly fits it cuts the face of the portrait image it also requires a improvement.

Thank you

G_Damn_Eric_MEla likes this.
  2. Ravijesh
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Ravijesh , Feb 5, 2019 :
    #pmchallenge
    Date on the notification bar
    Don't need to look at the widget or the calendar to see the date

3. Z1515839502252
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

4. Sourabhkg
    Donut Feb 5, 2019

5. Dad Passed(DP)
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

6. gr_nik81
    Froyo Feb 5, 2019

7. Arun0810
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

8. Gowthamgsp7
    Eclair Feb 5, 2019

9. awesomeAB
    Donut Feb 5, 2019

awesomeAB , Feb 5, 2019 :
    I have just joined the forum. How do I move my thread to the Tech Section?
    Find my thread at https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...way-user-wakes-up-using-the-alarm-app.995960/

Thanks!

dsmonteiro likes this.
  10. chhayank mudgal
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

11. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Feb 5, 2019

awesomeAB likes this.
  12. D1542539814250
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

D1542539814250 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    we know all one plus is the best competitor all flagship moblies so the things
    that should add AR emojis.
    and to add some themes and wallpapers & ringtones.
    and reduce the blotware which can free the load.
    the app drawer with white background put the customize option by changing background colour
    full call screen ui like when ever a person call the picture must be in full screen.
    and should remove all the bugs from the os
    main apps must be there barcode scanner , Fm radio in screen led notification and remove permit blocked calls ...........
    and add face time like iphone x 5 small blocks also one plus users can feel happy.......

sketches are getting ready i will post tomorrow [e]1f64f[/e][e]1f64f[/e][e]1f64f[/e]

thank you
    sai surya kiran

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019

13. B1549385837581
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

B1549385837581 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    hi good morning to one plus today more history about one plus do u have update like I phone has video calling has talk 5faces at ones can u update like I used one plus mobile I feel asome experience please do that update mobile like that one plus users are happy

14. G_Kenan_Mathukutty
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

G_Kenan_Mathukutty , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Why is that you don't follow standards? USB type c but charger is proprietary. I have to bring 2 chargers because OnePlus uses a different standard. The whole point of 1 unified connector was the reusability. And why is it still stuck on usb 2.0. It's pathetic that I have to ask this as a feature for your next phone. I have been settling a lot with the OnePlus 6t. (Decent phone but these minor logical flaws pisses me off). And the amount of bugs I have encountered seems a little bit much for final product.
    But here's a genuine feature I would like. Would be nice to have the slider be configurable. I would like to have work mode, home mode etc. So the slider will turn off location when I am at work and turn on WiFi and turn off data. Like if it was configurable, it would be an amazing time saving tool for a lot of peoole. And at home switch to data, music volume full, alarms volumes high and Bluetooth on to connect to speakers.

15. jnferreira
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

jnferreira , Feb 5, 2019 :
    One functionality i need and dont work for now its one to block unknow calls, the Oxygen only permit block calls with numbers.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019

16. rakshit mudgal
    Donut Feb 5, 2019

rakshit mudgal , Feb 5, 2019 :
    A screen Recorder
    auto detect location tells where are you now and shows things about those place.
    Tells the daily news updates like stock market elections.
    A phone that behaves like it loves you so that every one can fall in love with for example if you click a salfie and the Phone says oh you look great and opens the camera it detects your clothes colours and tells it's suits you, you need a bow or something like this kind of things.
    most concerned thing the gaming mode it should undisturba ble like u received mszs and calls in between gaming mode the Oxygen os should send me a msz for in something busy. and when the game ended the a msz popped up in the screen that you have to check mail or call.

17. B1549385837581
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

18. satyalasumanth
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

19. F1540368978786
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

F1540368978786 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    My Suggestion Is 10X Optical Zoom And 3.5MM Jack Mainly All Complaints This Return King Of Flogship Mobile Phone.. Love You OnePlus

20. Themobilebazaar
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019