[ENTRIES CLOSED] #PMChallenge – Design our next OxygenOS Feature

1. D1549386872687
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

D1549386872687 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    You could add a quick pop up button for accessing specific apps directly and have its secret location only known to user that would be fun. Also a parallel working space which would be easily switchable with different fingerprint also user can divide their memory (like in computers) Otherwise oxygen is perfect

2. G_UTPAL_GHOSH_uOVT
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

G_UTPAL_GHOSH_uOVT , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Oneplus should used many themes,own musicplayer and I can see how much time I used a app? And I can used 3 apps together at the same time that features oneplus should used

GianSingh likes this.
  3. Hassain_abdul
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Hassain_abdul , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Please include security app which can scan for malware and delete temp files design your own security app.

4. Ranjan Prasad
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Ranjan Prasad , Feb 5, 2019 :
    1549387914177.jpg

oneplus oxygen OS new picture video recording portrait mode bater price battery low oneplus number one brand

5. Pierre BERTRAND
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

6. G_UTPAL_GHOSH_uOVT
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

G_UTPAL_GHOSH_uOVT , Feb 5, 2019 :
    I can used 3 apps at the same time in the screen that's features oneplus should used and many default theme and theme,wallpaper's store of his own oneplus should used to modify his oxygen OS

7. mohdakram88
    Donut Feb 5, 2019

8. S1548779240057
    Donut Feb 5, 2019

9. R1542826398999
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

10. MarkRoosemont
    Donut Feb 5, 2019

MarkRoosemont , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Suggestion 1:
    I mainly use Android Auto in the car. As the OnePlus 6t is a dual-sim phone, I use both numbers to call with and I don't want to put one number as the default. So when I'm in the car I have to go and grab my phone to choose the right account. The problem is that the dialogbox on the phone screen, won't show on the car display. Please attach the correct API to that dialog box, so that it pops up on the car screen.

11. J1541405366462
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

J1541405366462 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    I like iPhone xs max so if don't mine take some features like
    iPhone portrait lightning 3D photos, Siri,Adjustable depth of
    field feature and many more.
    and some other stuff of pixel smart phones also

12. Rafael Almeida
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Rafael Almeida , Feb 5, 2019 :
    I think a kind battery power save mode like with the most important stuff to use only contacts and some apps could be useful in some situations

13. J1541405366462
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

ya you are right

14. MarkRoosemont
    Donut Feb 5, 2019

Suggestion 2:
    In the Gallery, turned pictures and videos won't stay turned. Please make them stay that way.

15. MarkRoosemont
    Donut Feb 5, 2019

Already exists...

16. Saquib_shaikh
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Saquib_shaikh , Feb 5, 2019 :
    #PMChallenge It's Great way To design want customer want to use in oneplus phone....

1) make sure stable custom Oxygen OS in oneplus Device
    2) the interface of phone is clean and sharp with amoled display design in future
    3) extend bettery power like 4000mh in future phone
    And need to clean up background autostart app stop when we want they start and other wise it's need to stop in background because they consume the bettery power
    4) we all know oneplus camera is just neelded we want same new future in camera section and pixle details what we actually click

Thanks for give a chance to everyone
    I hope you ready and think about that #PMChallenge and also @Gary C

17. J1541405366462
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

very great I really like pixel camera

Saquib_shaikh likes this.
  18. Raditya Varma
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Raditya Varma , Feb 5, 2019 :
    #PMChallenge - Design our next OxygenOs Feature

A Feel it's an Good Concept to Accept the Views by community for designing even better OxygenOs Features.

1. Dolby Atmos

2. AR Emoji

3. Switchable control to On/Off the Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) in camera.

4. Switchable Preference to Default launchers

5. VR Mode Switch

6. Night Mode in Camera should be improved

7. Slow Motion Camera mode should be improved in Dark/Night Areas

MarkRoosemont likes this.
  19. Hardik_Sedani
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Hardik_Sedani , Feb 5, 2019 :
    U must add Significant Carrier Control and to go backwards swipe from left neither from down guesture and must add dual screen display in single screen and screen recording option...!

20. Ravijesh
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Ravijesh , Feb 5, 2019 :
    #pmchallenge
    Dear Oneplus,
    There are many suggestions for the operating system and the hardware side. I might be your biggest fan in srilanka
    Your ambient display rocks but it's annoying to always tap or double tap the screen to look at the time. So if the display is always on (never sleep like never settle) it would be much easier to the users. If these two were options it will be a huge deal for the users.
    If the date is also in the top of the notification scroller it will so easy for users who doesn't like widgets like myself. Few days back i met the same trouble and i had to lock the screen to get the date.
    Live listening feature for music is good for misic lovers when name of the music currently playing in a party or so will display in the "never sleep" display.
    Oneplus user in srilanka are daily increasing rapidly but a liable dealer isn't there. Apart from the #pmchallenge we would like a trustworthy dealer from oneplus in srilanka. As the keyboars we are using third party keyboards for Sinhala. If you could get us a sinhala keyboars option it would be great since i like the UI and the features of the default.
    If you can somehow bring back the headphone jack the market rates will be go higher.
    If the user can customise the notch even further with the hight and others it will be a great feature. Most of the tempered protective glass today has a black outer boarder which will not work with the hidden notch and takes screen real estate. It would be great to have such feature.
    When using the home,back navigation bar in some apps the lower part is blank and almost an inch of the screen is wasted. And annoying as well.
    It will be great to have a side swipe gesture on top of apps which has shortcuts to different destinations.
    A screen recording feature is a so important for us gamers. A oneplus powered feature is more trustworthy for me than a third party app which ask for different kinds of permission to access. Please consider.
    If possible consider having two faces to unlock the phone and it will useful with the lightning fast unlocking feature on my phone. I bearly use the fingerprint unlocking since the face unlock is insanely fast. It will be more useful if two face data can be inserted in to the device.

Ps: I'm really looking forward to buy the op7 but the price range in srilanka is higher. It's not middle range but premium range. So really looking forward to get the new phone