[ENTRIES CLOSED] #PMChallenge – Design our next OxygenOS Feature

1. SAL0L
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

SAL0L , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Pls add a Oneplus screen recorder with internal audio so that Oneplus gamers can record their gameplay of games such a as fortnite pubg and other games so as to expand the Oneplus gaming community on YouTube and twitch. And play bring the esports mode in the next OTA asap. and pls improve battery backup and camera optimisation such as AI in camera used by Google's Pixel phones

2. sanjeevavreddy
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

sanjeevavreddy , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Screen Recording Feature. You know because many people buy your phones for playing PUBG. Sorry I would like to put it this way. Many people buy your phones for performance. PUBG moments have become very crucial these days. We have to capture them. So please....

3. Vinodmandaar
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2019

Vinodmandaar , Feb 6, 2019 :
    screen recording with voice it is cool idea to add in next os .Vivo already giving this feature its device s

4. Atiq1989
    Froyo Feb 6, 2019

Atiq1989 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    1.Camera Filters Like I Phone X
    2.OnePlus Music Player
    3.OnePlus Theme (Blue and other colours)
    4.OnePlus Antivirus with theft mode & Cleaner
    5.OnePlus Caller Identification & Spammer
    6.Screen Recorder

ramkr1607 likes this.
  5. Greywolf
    Eclair Feb 6, 2019

Greywolf , Feb 6, 2019 :
    1. Bring back the FM Radio.
    2. QR Code reader in the camera app.
    3. Give dual voltage chargers (100 to 220V) in India also. We also travel worldwide and our long distance trains use 110V.
    4. Flash alerts built in, instead of using an external app.
    5. Multi coloured flashes for different camera effects and which can be used as a beacon.
    6. Automatic SOS in case of an accident. This feature will trigger automatically when the body is moving and will give out a sound when stopped. If not cancelled within a minute, will call emergency contacts and give out positions.

6. G_ravi_bhushan_priyadars
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

7. ramkr1607
    Eclair Feb 6, 2019

ramkr1607 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Here's my recommendations..

1. Provide HOME SCREEN Button and places apps inside.

2. Font Selection should be there.

3. Setting for Icons arrangements in size,design, etc

4. Camera should include Barcode scanner

5. Preinstalled App for audio player

6. Pre installed themes and wallpapers should also be there.

8. ovchytu
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

ovchytu , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Interesting move by oneplus.
    Community awards now pm challenge

Need screen recorder with internal audio
    Inbuilt music player
    More themes

9. I1549380678354
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

I1549380678354 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    1.please provide front camera EIS ON and OFF feature based on users will.

2.include screen recording option for gaming and also incudle livestreaming option.

10. B1527861872534
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

B1527861872534 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    what i like to have is to be able to use one hand scrolling of web pages or emails. presently with scrolling using the thumb is tiring and tough on the wrist. also the phone keeps falling off. if there can be a "squeeze function", ie by squeezing the two sides and the display scrolls upwards it will be a truly great experience.

11. yash970
    Eclair Feb 6, 2019

12. dynamicdn
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2019

dynamicdn , Feb 6, 2019 :
    A dedicated Task Manager application, similar to what you find on Windows or MacOS with Activity Monitor.
    Users can have a better view of each application's power consumption and can force quit any unresponsive apps.
    (Also maybe add swipe gestures to close applications or view more menus for good measure!)

13. pateljigarb
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

pateljigarb , Feb 6, 2019 :
    I would suggest to have Business features like having an email app like blackberry hub. All features in that app are best for any enterprise email..

14. Ishanchawla2404
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

Ishanchawla2404 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    I think turning off data usage for individual Applications would be a great feature, it can be an useful feature for many people, who are seeking to use particular apps on some particular time.

15. Gaurav Panchal
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

Gaurav Panchal , Feb 6, 2019 :
    The oxygen os of one plus is awesome and very neat and clean
    But the factor I want is cleaners with more customization like for example the changing font option is not there which is many user may be want in clean OS but it's not there.
    So my suggestion is only this to increase more customization and maintain the cleaness of OS
    And Love You OnePlus ur Awesome and craziest cool too

16. Irshadali
    Donut Feb 6, 2019

Irshadali , Feb 6, 2019 :
    OnePlus become gamers smartphone. Any one who wants best gaming phone first option would be OnePlus. Only feature left in android is internal audio recording if oneplus comes with that then people who streaming they will stream form phone directly.

Like ASUS ROG

B1536439674209 likes this.
  17. muzu_d
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

muzu_d , Feb 6, 2019 :
    I would like suggest few things here which you may want to consider:-
    1. How about having inbuilt fitness tracker in the mobile itself instead of people wearing fitness bands.
    2. Have a finger print sensor on the right side of the mobile on the slider.
    3. There has to be a direct delete option for SMSes instead of going into the Messages section and deleting it from there. When we receive sms we can glide it from top where threre are two options 'Reply" and 'Mark as Read'. Please add a third option as 'Delete'.

18. waqarahmedkhan
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

waqarahmedkhan , Feb 6, 2019 :
    I wanted to have something which everyone of us uses mostly in our smartphone use
    1) Social network integration to next level (Social flow) a app which integrete not only (facebook & Twitter, instagram) not only showing the content randomly but to show it with specified user ..

19. G_Nisharg_C_thvF
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

G_Nisharg_C_thvF , Feb 6, 2019 :
    It’s already the Best Smartphone one can have. There’s no doubt about it. I truly believe that the Oxygen OS doesn’t need any improvement.

20. kendreashish
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

kendreashish , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Hey there everyone, the next big feature i would like to see in OOS update is inbuilt one plus theme engine which will open doors for numerous amount of customisation in our device.