default music player
    more camera filters

and to improve calling issue blur channel cut screen blink

2. Dhanjay Rai
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

3. prasadwolverine
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

prasadwolverine , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Want a complete black theme. Current task bar is grey in dark theme which doesn't make sense on AMOLED.
    Add the theme in other apps like chrome, youtube etc.

4. MAX CARLOS
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

MAX CARLOS , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Night or Dark mode on the NOTIFICATION PANEL please. Would be awesome when you check it in the middle of the night.

5. MANONEET GAWALI
    Eclair Feb 6, 2019

MANONEET GAWALI , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Improved camera or triple camera for this new era will be better for improvement
    One plus in display fast fingerprint....Stability and more security option
    Special edition phones should be continued for op
    Better improved battery life should be....
    Improve slow motion fps and nightmode.
    One plus just think about one plus app store...For op devices. ...More improved functioning apps and lite in size
    Improve GPU performance and gaming mode fixtures...
    Add features to hidden space area..
    Animoji feature in op..
    Fingerprint lock for social media apps...
    Oxygen os should protects privacy and website doesn't as that of ios12
    Can one plus bought feature like wireless charging..It would be great..

Here are some of my views
    Hope one plus will love it..
    Great one plus
    #NEVER SETTLE

6. U1549426645798
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

U1549426645798 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    use of notch cut out on the OP 6T just swipe down from notch cutout to get toggles which are customisable by user just like camera or can use swiping down for just performing back operation, and that will be great if toggle numbers are limited to 3

MANONEET GAWALI likes this.
  7. showkath236
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

showkath236 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    hai
    there are some features which unique for the brand and liked by most,
    for instance audio enhancement which only LG is offering on their higher end mobiles(quad DAC ),
    why cont you do the same (it can pull music lovers on mobiles)
    Always on screen or sleeping screen of Nokia which is a trade mark feature.
    its unique makes your brand different.
    good earphone in the box will always make a difference.

8. Pranay_Jain_13
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

Pranay_Jain_13 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    In oxygen os you should have to change to make your not just ordinary You should have to make changes to be different from your rivival like taking screenshot by swipe three fingers down side you have to change it by only tab two or three fingers and hold it for three second and just take a screenshot. And the front camera nouge must be removed and camera should have to be in side panel of oneplus smart phone.

9. NFacTor
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

10. harpreet798
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

harpreet798 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Finger print scanner at side of phone . Music player must .camera quality should be improved equal to iPhone audio Jack

11. G1548592457605
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

G1548592457605 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Hi everyone at Oneplus,

I would like to give a small background on my problem and what feature can help many users.

I have 2 sim cards. Work and personal. When i put both in my new OneplusT phone, (work SIM in the first slot), my personal apps went for a toss. I downloaded the app Dual space so apps like whatsapp or banking apps can work with both the SIMs separately. I still am having problems with the phone not reading my second SIM and messages till I go on Dual space. So I would highly appreciate if there can be a feature that can say 'SIM2' and hold all the apps that the second SIM has, in that space without using apps like Dual space. Thats a suggestion and I would also appreciate help on how to handle this problem of mine.

Thank you
    Rachana

12. B1536439674209
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

B1536439674209 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    just need one update.
    its about game mode
    as we turn on game mode please give a feature that should auto rejects call as game mode is on.

13. npkorat.8
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

npkorat.8 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Hey Oneplus,
    Think 1 step ahead of all other Competitors. Develop a system in which remain mobile data can be saved in Oneplus App and can use when mobile data finished on another day. i dont know about my thought but i would like to share with you. I had to purchase oneplus 6T but it is not waterproof so i could not purchase it. Think on My idea. Please Make your Mobiles Waterproof Devices so no worry of sweat or water.

14. 4isonly
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

4isonly , Feb 6, 2019 :
    need themes like Huawei phones...
    need pin r fingerprint security to hidden apps
    need different colour display while recieving calls via aim 1 n sim2

15. YOYO Vishal D
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

16. Vaibhav Ramteke
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

Vaibhav Ramteke , Feb 6, 2019 :
    How about suggesting apps depending on the device location?

17. V1549427696915
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

V1549427696915 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    GIVE android Q update and give in display finger print give 48 mp camara give procer SDM 845 give whatsap p finger print give colling cpu give wirless fast charging suport give o drop notch give spal game space put 3d camara i cloud one plush lock give hacking protchaion voice ditech support

18. amitkyadava
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

amitkyadava , Feb 6, 2019 :
    suggestion 1- Music player should be added to the OS that play offline or downloaded music & video i.e. no need to stream online.
    suggestion 2- A setting option should also be given to switch on or off the notifications alerts while playing music because when a notification is received it slows or suppresses the music volume, which is a bit annoying most of the times.

19. Danielperea04
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

Danielperea04 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    I think oxygenOS needs dual audio thats one of the things I thought the phone did that kinda let me down but I think it would just be a cool feature to have like if your on a plain and you and some one else we're watching a movie on the same device you could both listen to the same thing

20. Irshadali
    Donut Feb 6, 2019

Irshadali , Feb 6, 2019 :
    what *Camera quality should be improved equal to iPhone audio jack* ?

How Camera and audio jack involved [e]1f628[/e]

RIP #grammer