[ENTRIES CLOSED] #PMChallenge – Design our next OxygenOS Feature

1. M457ERM1ND Donut Feb 8, 2019

M457ERM1ND, Feb 8, 2019 :
    Can I enter with more feature suggestions? Or just one.

2. bittss2 Froyo Feb 8, 2019

bittss2, Feb 8, 2019 :
    A good music player is a needed thing
    In India, people love to hear FM Radio. So if you can add that, it will be awesome.

3. F_Rohit_Nayyar_fVZI Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

F_Rohit_Nayyar_fVZI, Feb 8, 2019 :
    how about video screenshot in next update ...and more gestures like three finger screenshot ...these features add more adventure for using oneplus

4. bittss2 Froyo Feb 8, 2019

bittss2, Feb 8, 2019 :
    3 feature screenshot is already available. Kindly check your setting buddy.

5. mylosjohny Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

mylosjohny, Feb 8, 2019 :
    It would be great to add a single hand mode to OP6 because the screen in some cases is large! You can add it like gesture or in quick gestures or in the navigation (smart) bar!

6. D1516678068852 Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

D1516678068852, Feb 8, 2019 :
    Music split

Choose what app is streaming to a Bluetooth device and which will play on your phone speaker.

Background : say that you are listening to music from a streaming service and at the same time you surf the web or Facebook.

Every time you want to watch a video, your music cuts to allow for the video to play and this can be a little annoying.

Functionality: when you are connected to a Bluetooth device and a new media has to be played a selector will allow the user to select where will the sound be played (much like in the phone app).

Default settings could set from the get-go which apps are to go straight to the Bluetooth and which would always go to the phone speakers.

7. kawalpreet singh bedi Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

8. sureshraj10 Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

GuiBif likes this.
  9. Rajesh Kumar Pillai Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

Rajesh Kumar Pillai, Feb 8, 2019 :
    Glad to be a part of this lovely One plus group. I have a small suggestion in terms of " what additional feature can a One Plus have to make it more user friendly and secure."
    As we all know that currently we have face recognition and finger sensor , I would like to add here that a voice command would also be of great help. This will ensure that the phone cannot be opened or any apps without ones one's own consent.
    For eg: The phone should be designed to accept commands with the help of voice recognition . So when I command( OP unlock the phone) the phone should be unlocked and ready for action. The same would be applicable for locking the phone.
    We can also have app on the phone opened with voice command like: OP open contacts, OPOopen FB, OPOP op Google and the phone responds accordingly. The command should be short and simple.
    This will ensure that the phone is more user friendly and also cannot be misused by any .
    Hope my suggestion does add value to the contest.

10. sureshraj10 Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

sureshraj10, Feb 8, 2019 :
    Make Hidden app area password protected, anybody now can just swipe right to see what's in the vault. so make it really hidden

11. sureshraj10 Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

GuiBif likes this.
  12. sureshraj10 Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

sureshraj10, Feb 8, 2019 :
    what are the
    3 features

13. Asutosh Padhy Gingerbread Feb 8, 2019

14. refat2100 Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

refat2100, Feb 8, 2019 :
    I think oneplus should implement Theming feature for oxygen os... Why do we need third party theming system for customize the great oxygen os... I also feel the shelf should be fully transparent or fully dark to look super cool ... In Camera apps there should be live focus system... Also should introduce flash in the portrait mode like google camera....
    #Pmchallange

15. Hemachandraprasanth Donut Feb 8, 2019

GuiBif likes this.
  16. wiseguy0106 Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

wiseguy0106, Feb 8, 2019 :
    1. Allow to set battery charging limit and stop charging when reached
    2. Double tap notification bar to turn off screen

17. Hemachandraprasanth Donut Feb 8, 2019

18. Hemachandraprasanth Donut Feb 8, 2019

vincent.sochard likes this.
  19. EviDX Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

EviDX, Feb 8, 2019 :
    Hi, oxygenOS created by you is perfect. My proposal applies to the entire Android system, namely the introduction of an anti-theft system that will bind the device (eg by the IMEI number) to the OnePlus account (similarly to Apple https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201365). The current security system of the android is weak, you can go around in tens of minutes for each device: / If you would introduce such an opportunity then I think that you would get great popularity in the media and trust many people.

20. vincent.sochard Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

vincent.sochard, Feb 8, 2019 :
    The battery charging limit is a great idea!

the_reckoner likes this.