[ENTRIES CLOSED] #PMChallenge – Design our next OxygenOS Feature

1. Salvatore Valentino
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

Salvatore Valentino , Feb 8, 2019 :
    Will be really great have a desk mode ( like samsung desk) only whit tipe C port to HDMI cable can be really productive to work with office apps, look photos and see the content most friendly.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019

mylosjohny and vincent.sochard like this.
  2. GuiBif
    Eclair Feb 8, 2019

zdenko73 and the_reckoner like this.
  3. GuiBif
    Eclair Feb 8, 2019

GuiBif , Feb 8, 2019 :
    Make the op7 camera a BEAST.
    no over saturating, no over sharpening, just get that iOS feel

zdenko73 and jadisr2000 like this.
  4. GuiBif
    Eclair Feb 8, 2019

premvinay likes this.
  5. GuiBif
    Eclair Feb 8, 2019

6. mechengineer06
    Eclair Feb 9, 2019

mechengineer06 , Feb 9, 2019 :
    1. More AI features it will increase productivity
    2. More features in Camera for more fun
    3. Automatic Cache cleaner for Apps and Phone
    4. Must include Compass app
    That's all from my side

zdenko73, GuiBif and vincent.sochard like this.
  7. Rohit Ganji
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

GuiBif likes this.
  8. Rohit Ganji
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

9. kumarharsh1701
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

kumarharsh1701 , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Hey
    OnePlus is known for flagships and the best technology at the best price. I would recommend to collaborate with dolby or dts .
    Also OnePlus must have its own music player in new os .

zdenko73 likes this.
  10. O1509764590747
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

O1509764590747 , Feb 9, 2019 :
    I am looking for
    Wireless fast charging
    Best snapdragon processor 855 or better processor
    Bezel less screen or duel screen or foldable phone
    Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display
    Pop up duel front camera
    5G support
    hybrid slim slot
    3.5 mm Head phone jack
    4000 MAH Battery
    Full screen in display finger print or finger print place at sides of the phone or Retina lock future
    screening recording
    affordable price to buy every one
    and also try to bring low radiation
    and try to bring temper glass ND phone case with phone
    if possible head phones also if u do that i can surely say that u will sales will increase to top place in the market...trust me...

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019

zdenko73 likes this.
  11. Vishalraj8
    Eclair Feb 9, 2019

Vishalraj8 , Feb 9, 2019 :
    and screen recording

zdenko73 likes this.
  12. F_Sachi_Sachidananda_Syx
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

F_Sachi_Sachidananda_Syx , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Hi Guys,
    I found the place at last where I can tell you what the next OnePlus phone ought to be.

It has to be a six inch screen, QHD, one day battery, supersmart display that doesn't need brightness tweaking constantly, which allows FULL single handed use, and takes all instructions via Alex type of voice control. Matched by an in the ear inconspicuous headphone so one can converse and listen without covering one's cheek entirely.
    Let's see how it does in the following areas:
    Who are the users? - EVERYONE who uses the Net and the Phone all the time.
    What is the proposed function? - Full voice controlled, single handed operation without placing it on the cheek to listen, thereby taking one's eyes off the screen, at the same time not shout into the speaker phone.
    The operation should include a wonderful camera on board that places Oneplus camera ahead of everything else in all light conditions.
    What is the user value? - For the first time elegance marries substance and defies the "ugly mobile man" we see everyday.

[​IMG]
    If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior? - I think THERE IS NO SINGLE HANDED OPERATION, VOICE CONTROLLED PHONE IN THE MARKET YET.

Sorry for the caps, I wanted to be heard.

zdenko73 and GuiBif like this.
  13. J1543505107742
    Donut Feb 9, 2019

J1543505107742 , Feb 9, 2019 :
    1. Ram management. More free ram and don't kill apps in the background. Because currently only 1.8GB free out of 6GB and it cant keep more than 2-4 apps in the memory on OnePlus 6. Pretty shameful for a 6Gig ram device.
    2. In recents gesture harder and faster left swipe would switch to the 3rd last used app instead of only the one opened previously.
    3. Better camera, remove that Oil Painting effect in zooming. (GCam still does better so try to copy their algorithms maybe lol)
    4. Option to disable EIS at 1080 30fps.
    5. Way too dark Slo Mo vids. Poco does a far better job with software side of things it can be improved by a quite a lot.
    6. Option to disbale all the notification sounds and keep only Call Ringtone on.

zdenko73, GuiBif and the_reckoner like this.
  14. F1535191419904
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

GuiBif likes this.
  15. matte74an
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

matte74an , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Ok, here is One suggestion: How about a kind of "Gaming mode" for when playing music, for example Spotify, so that the music wont get interrupted or muted when notifications is recieved.

zdenko73 and vincent.sochard like this.
  16. Pritam Porali
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

Pritam Porali , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Great effort by the oneplus team.......
    I love oxygen os more than a stock android... as it is a beautiful and customized version of stock android...
    But here U am expecting some more additional features, I'm penning out bellow -----
    1)I think it will be great to see oxygen os with "DARK MODE " in all applications.....
    2)we need more customizable themes...
    3)we need butter like touch feedback.....
    4)all gestures...cool looking...mmmmmm like apple ios
    5)we will be helpfull if we get more beautiful camera....... as it is best in the pricesegment. but need more improvement in sharpness... and colour saturation in low light......
    6)If our favorite oxygen os will come with a great night sight mode, it will be like atom bomb

zdenko73 and GuiBif like this.
  17. Pratik_P_Patil
    Eclair Feb 9, 2019

Pratik_P_Patil , Feb 9, 2019 :
    1. Animojis
    2. OnePlus Music Player with inbuilt song recognition and Lyrics
    3. Some solution for "Google Play Services" draining most of OP6T battery.
    4. Needs massive camera improvement. Features like user selectable"Studio Lighting" as in iOS. Current studio lighting looks like a gimmick.
    5. Turn ON WiFi and Hotspot simultaneously
    6. Always ON display, Light up screen border as notification indication to compensate removal of Notification LED
    7. Improvement in speed and accuracy of Fingerprint Scanner.
    8. Change bukeh depth after clicking the pic
    9. Split screen for all apps, recently I see many apps have been disabled in split screen

PS: Please allow a buyback with good value for people who are not satisfied with OP6T and want to upgrade to the next Flagship.
    With High SAR value of OP6T making news, many will want to upgrade. Kindly make sure you retain the loyal customers.

zdenko73, GuiBif and vincent.sochard like this.
  18. G1535458289027
    Donut Feb 9, 2019

G1535458289027 , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Use the fingure print scanner to take screenshots as a shortcut from any screen. That helps to handle the phone single handed.

vincent.sochard likes this.
  19. V1543143718090
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

V1543143718090 , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Hello. Is it possible to have separate sound volume settings for call and notifications, on Oneplus 6T ?

GuiBif likes this.
  20. V1543143718090
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

V1543143718090 , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Hello ! Is it possible to have the option for Always on display, not only Ambient display. Thank You

GuiBif likes this.