[ENTRIES CLOSED] #PMChallenge – Design our next OxygenOS Feature

1. F_Hersh_Shah_fqmw Froyo Feb 10, 2019

F_Hersh_Shah_fqmw, Feb 10, 2019 :
    According to me oneplus should add their own music player to their OS. It would be great if this happens.
    Thank you.

GuiBif likes this.
  2. G_ronish_RV_dXSf Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

G_ronish_RV_dXSf, Feb 10, 2019 :
    sir

3. eforczek Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

eforczek, Feb 10, 2019 :
    Modern phones have a large display, so it would be good if the operator buttons were down

4. nish7371 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

GuiBif likes this.
  5. cross_j Donut Feb 10, 2019

6. H1549788505214 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

H1549788505214, Feb 10, 2019 :
    #PM CHALLENGE- DUAL SPACE

Dual space for apps and documents etc, it should be like one fingerprint or password for main space and another for second one bcoz even though i am not using OnePlus as i can't afford it, i am a fanboy of oxygen os and oneplus i have seen my friends and relatives saying that they need something like dual space so that they don't get caught in classes using phone and the teachers says to unlock the phone. and also music player too

Thank you.

7. R1549794417346 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

R1549794417346, Feb 10, 2019 :
    not required it will just occupy space

8. F_Charles_Laville-Noel_a Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

F_Charles_Laville-Noel_a, Feb 10, 2019 :
    #PM CHALLENGE

Bonjour,
    Comme amélioration, pourquoi ne pas ajouter une option de stabilisation de la vidéo (traitement logiciel). Il me semble que le Google pixel le fait. Ça serait une fonctionnalité utile, surtout que les cours sur la photo ne fait que commencer.

GuiBif and R1549794417346 like this.
  9. kbokbozz Donut Feb 10, 2019

10. suryareddi5 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

11. SaiHarinadh Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

SaiHarinadh, Feb 10, 2019 :
    generally we get battery related problems due to over charge.....my idea is to implement a sensor type charger for one plus to lock the required amount of charge ...if the phone reaches the particular level then the charger cable automatically disconnects....

12. Sreeram08 Donut Feb 10, 2019

Sreeram08, Feb 10, 2019 :
    Dedicated Camera Shutter Button on camera/ Rest of the Time a 3 function remappable button.
    my preference would be,

while normal use,
    single press - Call log from any screen
    double press - Camera app
    long press - Google Assistant
    but any way it's remappable.

while on stock camera app,
    single press - take a picture
    double press - change to switch modes between photo/video
    long press - burst photos

Users - Everyone might like to use a dedicated shutter button in camera while taking photos, especially while taking selfies. This might just make it easier. It's also remappable outside the camera app so user can remap it to whatever he wants.

Proposed Function - Camera Shutter / Remappable Button

User Value - user can easily use that button to take photos and use the remappable button feature

There is an existing feature like this in Sony phones but now the Sony phones are not famous, I am a OnePlus user and I am never going to switch to any other company, I just want this feature to be there in OnePlus devices because I want it so badly and people might too. It's almost like Samsung's Bixby button but a lot better.

Thanks OnePlus for listening to us.[e]2665[/e]️

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019

GuiBif likes this.
  13. SaiHarinadh Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

SaiHarinadh, Feb 10, 2019 :
    add an one plus music player on OXYGEN OS....it can be authorised by one plus accounts...and Different font style for one plus...hope you should work on it..

Benedict Lang likes this.
  14. Jordi A7 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

GuiBif likes this.
  15. V1532181727068 Donut Feb 10, 2019

V1532181727068, Feb 10, 2019 :
    Hey,
    We can just improve the OXYGEN OS by just adding different colors or background in the background of the shelf

Reason:It will give OXYGEN OS a signature feature
    It will give a trendy look
    1549807172416.jpg

GuiBif and Matsdevries99 like this.
  16. V1532181727068 Donut Feb 10, 2019

V1532181727068, Feb 10, 2019 :
    Add a Default REVERSE option in the camera to make a reliable option to one plus and customers too
    Today most of the one plus customers are camera trendy ones and they want a Reverse option to make videos more interesting.
    1549807702934.jpg
    Above pic should be preferable for reverse motion

GuiBif likes this.
  17. R1549806931418 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

R1549806931418, Feb 10, 2019 :
    Who are the users??

everyone

What is the proposed function??

So I propose, as well as face unlock using the front facing camera with ... your hand .my initial thoughts are using a gesture with your hands say like a fist shape or a shape only you'd know like a claw or peace sign .
    if it is possible what about scanning the contours on your hand as I believe they are unique to each person .

so just hold your hand in front of the phone showing your unique gesture or your palm contours and ... click ! unlock !

to unlock phone without touching the screen, and if it's not convenient to put your face to the camera or use the fingerprint scanner
    examples like ..

•the phone is sitting in the desk facing up
    • you have dirty hand or gloves
    • some how you've locked the phone by accident trying to use the volume switch. as they are opposite sites of the phone .
    when I grip to adjust volume half the time I lock the phone!!! rant over .
    •it would look cool
    • if your wearing a mask or face covering.
    • the phone is cased in a rugged case hindering the fingerprint scanner .

What is the user value?

this feature could to used daily as certian conditions that this will benefit I believe would happen on a daily basis.

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone

the face unlock

industry, how is your proposed feature superior??

it offers further convienence versatility and wow factor .

thank you .

GuiBif likes this.
  18. D1549807199041 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

D1549807199041, Feb 10, 2019 :
    I would want to propose the introduction of a fitness app in all OnePlus devices that helps all its users have a tailored fitness tracking experience
    - the users would include users of all age groups, body types, physiques and those with different dietary needs.

-this app would fullfill the purpose of all those users who want to keep their food intake in check, understand which fitness routine would benefit them, their body type and different diets. it would have a pedometer, heart rate calculator and many such indicaors. It would be a one stop for all fitness needs leaving out no one.

- This app would be highly valuable for all users since it would be implemented woth accurate and genuine details and features. which is not available on the internet.

- The app would be superior to other such functions in the smartphone industry as it would include an AI powered motivational voice that would help users to celebrate small achievements towards their goals and include a mental well being feature that would provide knowlege regarding different mental health issues and small games that help dealing with mild stress.

GuiBif likes this.
  19. dhiraj Donut Feb 10, 2019

20. Halti Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

GuiBif likes this.