[ENTRIES CLOSED] #PMChallenge – Design our next OxygenOS Feature

1. GuiBif Eclair Feb 10, 2019

GuiBif, Feb 10, 2019 :
    mm.... how about photo editing like in iOS? as a migrating user, i miss editing pictures after taking them, with special effects like studio light.

2. GuiBif Eclair Feb 10, 2019

3. R1545404334507 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

GuiBif likes this.
  4. E1549498351936 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

Benedict Lang likes this.
  5. Reece Emilio Prime Eclair Feb 10, 2019

6. Aayush Nirwan Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

Aayush Nirwan, Feb 10, 2019 :
    You all are already doing great but still i have one suggestion,
    Oxygen Os should also have it's own chatbot just like iOS(Siri), Stock Android(Google Assistant).

Peace

7. Gails99 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

Gails99, Feb 10, 2019 :

rishipandya31

9. No inbuilt email app where all the mail box you can have all together in one click - apple dose this bbetter​

Gmail does that perfectly.

Kekropas likes this.
  8. ayyelo Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

ayyelo, Feb 10, 2019 :
    I've been designing this but it's on a pdf and drawings are included in there. Do you have an email to submit my suggestions? I would love to take part in this. @Ruby G. I would much prefer to submit it by email.

9. Benedict Lang Eclair Feb 11, 2019

Benedict Lang, Feb 11, 2019 :
    just because of the missing " lately added" playlist feature im not using the stock app and stick to unstable buggy apps, this really should be improved

10. Benedict Lang Eclair Feb 11, 2019

Benedict Lang, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Battery Shutdown Countdown

It happens way too often, that your phone runs out of battery. When I moved from Huawei to the OnePlus Family, i missed that there was no hint : "Battery runs out, Shutdown in 40 Seconds" and you could fast plug in the charger.

We have the Battery saver @ a custom percentage of battery live. Still my phone is next to the charger but not plugged in, sometimes because i want to work on it with 10% battery, sometimes the cable isnt long enough (i recently bought the new Dash Cable 150cm). However when i am on 1% and the screen would be black with a countdown from 45s (or custom) in style of the "always on clock" plus a little down ringtone would be muuuch better. Easy to implement!
    it is so ennoying if you are next to the charger and your phone shuts down

Kind Regards,
    Benedict

11. karthiks79 Eclair Feb 11, 2019

12. brian.sedore Honeycomb Feb 11, 2019

brian.sedore, Feb 11, 2019 :
    There's a lot going on here with this contest. I'm sure the rules that they mention apply to most/all contests they run, but it says they may need your Passport? Strange.

Also, I didn't read anywhere that it is limited to one entry per person. Did I miss that?

13. rishipandya31 Donut Feb 11, 2019

rishipandya31, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Gmail detects activity and read mails.... try booking and hotel/flight .. it will read the mails and will give the notification... I searched alot but could not find the option to disable this... do let me know if you find... thanks..

14. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Feb 11, 2019

Ruby G., Feb 11, 2019 :
    Hey there, if you rather keep it by pdf - feel free to create a thread entry with a download link to your work!

Shivang Joshi likes this.
  15. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Feb 11, 2019

Ruby G., Feb 11, 2019 :
    Just one thread entry please. Thanks :)

Shivang Joshi likes this.
  16. amdeman Cupcake Feb 11, 2019

amdeman, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Unsure if this has been suggested already. What about the notification and ring VIBRATIONS matching the respective ring and notification SOUNDS? Then it would be easier to know which of either, the notifications, or the ring tone it was by the vibration (especially in 'vibrate' mode) when the phone was in the pocket or the surface close by you? Just an idea.

17. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Feb 11, 2019

Ruby G., Feb 11, 2019 :
    Hey Sridhar! The commitment is one feature will be chosen and implemented.

18. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Lollipop Feb 11, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan, Feb 11, 2019 :
    hi Ruby, hope you had a good holiday.

I hope they choose one for which a 3rd party solution currently doesn't exist.

19. G_Matias_Juuma_xgjH Cupcake Feb 11, 2019

G_Matias_Juuma_xgjH, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Hi.

About navigation gestures. It would be awesome to have a option to navigate back by swiping from left to right. At least to have a option to choose it would be awesome. IMO it's a bit more intuitive and easier to use than swiping from another corner to up. Especially, because "homebutton" and "opened apps" feature comes from the bottom center of the screen.

20. sanjumanit Cupcake Feb 11, 2019

sanjumanit, Feb 11, 2019 :
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...duled-for-security-and-other-purposes.998538/