Equaliser not working for bluetooth devices...very disappointed by OnePlus Nord 2 5g via OnePlus Community App

paliwal97 likes this.
  2. Nivlheim
    Froyo Jul 30, 2021

Nivlheim , Jul 30, 2021 :
    Indeed very disappointed too with my OnePlus Nord2 but to be fair in previous phones I had the built-in equalizer never works in bluetooth mode too...

if one day you root your phone you can install ViPER4Android , it's one of the very best equalizer/audio tuner available. And if not rooted you can install as I did for now "PowerAMP Equalizer" from the playstore (or Wavelet but it comes with less options) and it works very well with bluetooth devices

paliwal97 likes this.

4. Nivlheim , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 12, 2021 :
    Very unlikely, prior the the OP+ n2 I had the Oneplus 5 for a few years and they never added the bluetooth equalizer...

In fact very few other phone brands offer this possibility in the audio settings, mainly because most of the time the Bluetooth headset comes with is own in-built app/equalizer (Sony xm series , Samsung Buds, etc...)

paliwal97 likes this.
  5. paliwal97 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 13, 2021 :
    But it's own oneplus buds z not come with any Equalizer. And sound quality I'm getting is very bad