[EU] Behind the Scenes: OnePlus 7T Series Launch Event

1. hennes
    Lollipop Oct 17, 2019

hennes , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Your objections are all right, and I fully support them, but your statement was not about mobile data but about WiFi. I replied that it's not always really possible for the reasons given.
    I think it's a pity that it's only about the possibility to upload pictures, but the quality is not important, I see that the other way around quality is important, only then it makes sense to publish pictures. This is also the reason why I don't like Instagrem, because they change my images in all directions (compressed and scaled) and that is why i don't like the OnePlus Community App.

My objection with the data economy is due to the fact that there are mobile data limits in many places, and not the upload but the viewing of the pictures, e.g. in the many photo threads would constitute a large amount of data.

Anyway, I agree with you in principle, everyone would be happy if this 2 MB limit falls and you could just upload the pictures. There have been some hints before, but there will be no change in the fact that many people simply want to transfer less data or even have to, because their mobile data package does not allow otherwise.

Bouncer71, woSch, otto2 and 2 others like this.
  2. woSch
    Marshmallow Oct 17, 2019

woSch , Oct 17, 2019 :
    :sweatsmile: yep... right... mostly known only 'behind' the cam :sweatsmile:

We had such a good time all together meeting up in Cologne, having (not only) a Photowalk through the City when at the same time the Cologne-Marathon ran... at least we made over a quarter of the 42 km ;)

hennes, script, Bouncer71 and 5 others like this.
  3. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Oct 17, 2019

G_plusone , Oct 17, 2019 :
    :)
    I Can tell that you @script @Bouncer71 @otto2 and @cdnfarmer and others had a good time from the photos .
    Yeah you guys walked almost one third of a marathon :D

4. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2019

cdnfarmer , Oct 17, 2019 :
    and then I remembered how big Heathrow is and had to run to make it to the gate. :D:D:D

it was awesome. I'm not in shape to run even a half marathon. :D Yet...

it definitely was lots of fun. More than what can be said by words.

Went through Almost 2 of 4 sections of photos. Largest amount is yet to come. :eek:

5. TibiTibi
    Nougat Oct 17, 2019

TibiTibi , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Arrived home?

6. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2019

cdnfarmer , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Still a couple of hours before the last flight. It is a short flight though. In the meantime, catching up with people and pictures. Now the trick will be to select from the narrowed selection.. :D:p

hennes, script, Bouncer71 and 4 others like this.
  7. TibiTibi
    Nougat Oct 17, 2019

Ahoj.
    Did you completed the route plan?

8. TibiTibi
    Nougat Oct 17, 2019

Enjoy the time ;)

The hardest part :cool:

hennes, G_plusone, script and 4 others like this.
  9. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Oct 18, 2019

cdnfarmer , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Thanks. Made it back alright. Yes narrowing it down is the hardest part.

Here are pictures from Hamburg.

I will be updating this post when other pictures are uploaded.

hennes, script, Bouncer71 and 3 others like this.
  10. puccellino
    KitKat Oct 18, 2019

puccellino , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Looks like you had a wonderful time, and your photowalks have genersted a lot of interest on this thread. Perhaps oneplus will consider making it an official annual event.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us....

[​IMG]

This is my favourite pic by the way
    :p

Those canada geese did not go un noticed

hennes, woSch, G_plusone and 4 others like this.
  11. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Oct 18, 2019

Bouncer71 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    We truly did... :D

@cdnfarmer probably did the marathon...
    I remember her running past or in front of us some times to catch just one more perspective... ;)

We didn't make it to the top of the Dome but it is like it is and the time we spent together was more valuable than some panoramic photos from high above... :D

hennes, G_plusone, woSch and 5 others like this.
  12. otto2
    Lollipop Oct 18, 2019

otto2 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Now there s just one more reason for @cdnfarmer, @script, @woSch, @Bouncer71, @hennes and many more to meet again, climb up the stairs, shoot some pictures and ha e a lot of fun again. I ll be there, too-hopefully. And, maybe, some more community friends, too?

hennes, G_plusone, woSch and 5 others like this.
  13. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Oct 18, 2019

Bouncer71 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    How could I miss this living just 1.5 hours Highspeed Trainride away...?

hennes, woSch, cdnfarmer and 4 others like this.
  14. script
    Nougat Moderator Oct 18, 2019

hennes, otto2, G_plusone and 4 others like this.
  15. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Oct 19, 2019

G_plusone , Oct 19, 2019 :
    It takes great amount of time and dedication to sort through photos in that numbers.
    Great work cdnfarmer :)
    Hahaha glad you realized it and made it in time :D:D
    Haha maybe next time you guys can finish the entire marathon ;)
    Keep up the good work :)

hennes, Bouncer71, puccellino and 3 others like this.
  16. Wackencorpse
    KitKat Oct 19, 2019

Wackencorpse , Oct 19, 2019 :
    @cdnfarmer I like the pictures taken in Hamburg. There are a lot of good places and a photowalk in Hamburg is always a good idea. Hope you enjoyed the days in Hamburg

hennes, Bouncer71, puccellino and 2 others like this.
  17. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Oct 19, 2019

cdnfarmer , Oct 19, 2019 :
    Thanks. I like your suggestion. The OnePlus Community has many amazing people. Getting to meet some of them and do a photowalk together is incredible. And thank you @puccellino for your great suggestions in London.

There is so much beauty to capture... I remember catching up with you guys. Glad that everyone kept an eye out for eachother, especially in the massive crowds.
    defintely, well said Bouncer. Completely agree with you.

Definitely, we should do this again.

Sure glad that you came and everyone traveled to join.

:)

18. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Oct 19, 2019

cdnfarmer , Oct 19, 2019 :
    Thank you. Hamburg is very beautiful city with nature, architecture of old and new, the port. I enjoyed it very much. I would have liked to stay longer.... Maybe we can all do a photowalk in Hamburg as well. :)

19. Wackencorpse
    KitKat Oct 19, 2019

Wackencorpse , Oct 19, 2019 :
    If you will come back to germany this would be a great idea.

20. Impersonal , via OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition , Oct 19, 2019 :
    cdnfarmer

Thank you. Hamburg is very beautiful city with nature, architecture of old and new, the port. I enjoyed it very much. I would have liked to stay longer.... Maybe we can all do a photowalk in Hamburg as well.

next time in Hamburg, visit the stadium where St Pauli plays, it has the best supporters ever. Always a great atmosphere, in more ways very similar to this Community, it's a very friendly, inclusive, united, family that gathered around something they love, and used the power of Community to take a stance against racism, fascism, sexism, and homophobia, social injustice etc, all that with a heavy dose of punk and punk subculture, makes for a unique place...
    did I mention this is the supporters flag:

1571511078176.jpg

1571511069081.jpg

I'm not from Hamburg myself, only 1500 km away ,yet I was blessed to attend a few of their games on this legendary stadium... best part it doesn't even matter if you like football or not!
    Cheers, take care, and be safe on your travels!

cdnfarmer, hennes, Bouncer71 and 2 others like this.