[EU] Behind the Scenes: OnePlus 7T Series Launch Event

1. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

YRJ likes this.
  2. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

obakesan , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Earbuds? They had them for ages or you mean the olive green wireless bullets 2?

3. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

I still don't why you don't the dev out China or India to just pre flash or put some special display mode app on then save your time for more drinks and food. [e]1f602[/e]

4. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

Ask the team, sure they might have spare UK charger, or can pick up an adaptor at a local shop like Pound land cheap.

5. maarten_lisboa
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Oct 10, 2019

Starcommander and script like this.
  6. guanyu210379
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

guanyu210379 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    I wonder how the prices for 7t will look like.
    If it is about USD599 in US, this should be around €659 (USD730) in Europe using Oneplus usual currency converter.
    I hope it would not be that expensive tho'.

7. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 10, 2019

camohan , Oct 10, 2019 :
    That moment, when a Portuguese shares a pic of fellow Portuguese and then another Portuguese shares the poster on internet.

8. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Oct 10, 2019

script and B.I.T.S. like this.
  9. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Oct 10, 2019

Cheetosdust , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Oh dear lord, my moustache looks so big on that poster :tearsofjoy::smirk:

Also: Red beard? Pretty sure the whole mod team is actually just @superplus with a lot of disguises :rolleyes:

10. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

cdnfarmer, superplus, script and 3 others like this.
  11. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 10, 2019

superplus , Oct 10, 2019 :
    first thing I thought of when seeing @youbi use "red" :D was that you'd pick up on that
    but if all the mods are me and i am you then uh who are we, do we even really exist? do androids dream of electric sheep?

just like yesterday, as soon as you'd typed the bit about big ben, and bojo, i was getting ready to say, "well, he is a bit like the end of a bell, so you got that part right at least", but it felt a bit like a trap, this is the dust of the cheetos we're talking about after all, he's had a pão de deus with queen lizzy when she visited lisbon in eightyfive, he knows all about british customs and slang, they had a jolly good laugh and indeed, when @obakesan (also such a nicely lowercased username, let's blame him for corrupting this paragraph), sir cheetos whipped out the end of the bell in no time, the pen is mightier than the clock's tower indeed :rolleyes:

youbi, SoniaB, Cheetosdust and 2 others like this.
  12. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

How much been drinking @superplus [e]1f602[/e] please share some of this intoxicating concoction that sees Chester Cheetos Cheetah with a big bell as he trips the light fantastic.

SoniaB, Cheetosdust and superplus like this.
  13. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

PSA

Anyone heading to venue in London beware the Jubilee Line (grey) is part suspended with no service between Waterloo and Finchley Road, check your route to be safe.

SoniaB, Cheetosdust and puccellino like this.
  14. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

SoniaB, Cheetosdust and superplus like this.
  15. Cheetosdust

16. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 10, 2019

superplus , Oct 10, 2019 :
    yeah, hopefully I can join next time around :) would be great to catch up over a pint... or two :p :rolleyes: or... who's counting ;-p

@forums, you're welcome :D maybe remove the anchovies?

17. Cheetosdust

Cheetosdust , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Hello Philip :p

so many great references in there. That post is like a boot stuffed with references. :cool:

I would never ever make a joke about a bell, the end of said bell and, for some reason, lightning rods. E to the ver. Especially if you miss the last page of this thread.

Oh my lord, I love "Pão de Deus". When it's time for my last supper, I want to have that. Fun fact: a baby "Pão de Deus" is called "Pão de Jesus". (no, not really) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

About @obakesan and @superplus, I just want to mention that two wrongs don't make a right. Yes, we also have @dsmonteiro but he's still figuring out how the arrow on the keyboard works. :rolleyes:

And you are absolutely correct, I do know a lot about UK customs. For example, you cannot bring rough diamonds to the UK or flick knives. Pepper spray and CS gas are also not allowed through customs. :cool::D

[note from the author: I know nothing about customs or customs. I just researched - yes, really - UK customs to make that joke]

[note from the author about the note from the author: how pretentious is that? :D]

18. guanyu210379
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

Bouncer71 likes this.
  19. I1561047684840
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

20. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 10, 2019

Starcommander, superplus and obakesan like this.