EU Competition: Review + Win

1. AlejandroAlfonso
    Donut Aug 5, 2021

AlejandroAlfonso , via OnePlus 9 , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Hey Team OnePlus,

I would love to review the OnePlus Nord, but since I don't have it, I'll just have to tell you why I'd love to. That being said, I'd love to get my hands on one to be able to compare it to my current OnePlus 9. I've posted an unboxing and review of the OnePlus 9 on my young YouTube channel, I'll drop the link below of you're interested in checking that out! I think it would make for an interesting comparison, and frankly, I just love OnePlus devices so anytime I can get some new OnePlus tech my day is made.
    Anyway, that's my simple reasoning, best of luck to all out there and I hope you get a OnePlus Nord! And if you would like to support a new, small YouTube channel, check out the link below to watch my OnePlus 9 review and my other content. Keep it wavey 🌊

My OnePlus 9 Review

Regards,
    Alejandro Alfonso

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2021 at 8:48 AM

DanielleDK likes this.
  2. slmalling , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Why me off cause, the camera on the Nord 2 is better than the Nord ce, I'd like that upgrade and then I can introduce my brother to my Nord so he'll get rid of his Samsung for it, this will in turn get his wife to buy a OnePlus 9 or 9 pros let's start the avalanche of new OnePlus fans 😂

3. ashish960
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2021

4. garygates_21
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2021

garygates_21 , Aug 5, 2021 :
    OnePlus have always been a company that has been their for me, when flagship phones had started becoming too expensive. Paying more for a phone doesn't always guarantee great quality, it merely just puts a number on a device. Since OnePlus welcomed me into their family in 2015, I have found ways to get everything I'm looking for at an affordable price. In my day to day, I relish new challenges, and am always looking for ways to find my true self in the work and hobbies I pursue. The Nord 2, is relatable as its using a tried and tested approach within a new market, but still offering the same great value that it wants to portray. I haven't found my true north as of yet so I feel owning a Nord 2, will help me to continue developing with tech and challenging me to make positive differences for myself and others. Even if I do not win this competition, I will always remain OnePlus and am grateful to the company for giving us so many opportunities. OnePlus isn't just a brand, its a community - we must all find true north together in Nord style.

DanielleDK likes this.
  5. sanki_man
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 5, 2021

DanielleDK likes this.
  6. ChrisOnePlusAccount
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2021

7. Ferdinand Kulman , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 6, 2021 :
    I'd like to own a Nord 2, just to see how the Dimensity 1200-AI SoC performs against some overpriced processors. I'm kinda curious about the AI features too, it could be interesting to see if that makes photography any easier. A great phone overall.

DanielleDK likes this.

DanielleDK likes this.
  11. Pravin2999
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 6, 2021

12. nurulaminkh33
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2021

nurulaminkh33 , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 6, 2021 :
    I am still using the OnePlus 6 and its working great. But i need the OnePlus Nord 2, not for me but for my mom. She is using a 6 year old cheap crappy phone. The speaker doesn't work and also the screen flickers sometime. The battery is also running out fast. But, I dont think I have hope cuz I dont have Instagram or Twitter. So... Good luck to you guys.

DanielleDK likes this.
  13. Nikwenkop , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Aug 6, 2021 :
    i dont own a oneplus nord 2
    but i want to win one so i could do a review, give it to my dad who needs an new phone since his last is broken and he only has 1 phone for work and normal life, its all in that one old huawei

14. JasonRosier
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2021

15. michelin
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2021

michelin , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 6, 2021 :
    I would like to have the OnePlus Nord 2 5g in my hands because there are only 2 words to describe it: FAST & SMOOTH.
    MEMORY:
    This latest phone from Oneplus is able to satisfy even the most demanding customer thanks to the available options of 8 / 128gb in the Gray Sierra color and 12/256 in the Blue Haze color, with LPDDR4X RAM and UFS 3.1 that make the smartphone very fast.
    DISPLAY:
    Speaking instead of the 6.3-inch Fluid Amoled screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and a Full HD + 2400 × 1080 pixel resolution with a Gorilla Glass 5 protection, the fluidity is crazy both in common use and in gaming.
    It has 16 million colors and 409ppi.
    CAMERAS:
    The three rear cameras composed of sensors from 50Mp (Sony IMX766 ------ the same as OnePlus 9pro), 8Mp (ultra-wide angle with a 119.7 ° wide viewing angle) and 2 Megapixel (for viewing better details) , which allow a resolution of 8165 × 6124 pixels with HDR and to record videos 4k (3840x2160 pixels) are in a word CRAZY; In addition, the cameras are equipped with an OIS optical stabilization system and night mode,
    not to mention the 32Mp front camera that allows videos and selfies at an impeccable quality.
    CONNECTIVITY:
    Regarding Wireless connectivity, it features 802.11ax WiFi modules (Wi-Fi 6), Bluetooth 5.2, and 5G with the DSDS (Dual SIM, Dual Standby) feature that allows 5g connectivity on both SIMs with the possibility of performing a maximum Upload speed of 2500 Mbps and Download speed of 4700 Mbps.
    PROCESSOR:
    The OnePlus Nord 2 5g, features an extremely improved Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI processor that includes incredible performance including ultra-low overheating or long battery life.
    HARDWARE FEATURES:
    -There are also a pair of stereo speakers that emit clean sound with deep bass.
    -The in-display optical fingerprint reader is precise and accurate.
    -With the introduction of the Haptics 2.0 vibration system, the vibration has been greatly improved
    -In the lower part of the terminal there is a USB 2.0 Type C port that allows the exchange of data and the charging of the phone which has a 4500mAh battery with Warp Charge 65 technology, which is able to bring the smartphone from 0% to 100% IN 30 MINUTES with the 65Watt power supply.
    DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
    The smartphone weighs 189g, making it relatively light and easy to hold, and has dimensions of 158.9 x 73.2 x 8.25mm.
    SOFTWARE:
    OnePlus Nord 2 5g presents the OxigenOs 11.3 operating system based on Android 11 which makes the phone super fast and also thanks to the recent collaboration with oppo OxigenOs has received a small touch of ColorOs which makes the smartphone even more customizable.

All that sums up the beauty of this smartphone and the description above ... All these exceptional features drive me crazy!

DanielleDK likes this.
  16. Gabe_M
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2021

17. Pernille Snitker
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2021

Pernille Snitker , Aug 6, 2021 :
    I would love to get the new Nord, I have the old one, but playing Pokemon Go every day is hard work for the phone (especially the battery), so I affraid Im about to wear out that one soon.

DanielleDK likes this.
  18. MartinSigaard , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 6, 2021 :
    so.. the best in contest is subjectively chosen and we're supposed to believe that only posting on forum has the same chance as posting on Instagram etc also

19. Mercam
    Froyo Aug 8, 2021

20. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2021