1. Luca_Palermo
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

2. Arshsofi
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

3. G_Francisco_Cisco_pDwk
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2019

G_Francisco_Cisco_pDwk , Jun 25, 2019 :
    I tried many times to post here but don't know why my comments disappear :(
    BTW I posted the entries in time on my instagram: @ilc.sco on my Igtv, if you want check it out and tell me what do you think (y)

4. Donjete
    Froyo Jun 25, 2019

Donjete , Jun 25, 2019 :
    wondering the same

5. Pym C.
    Europe Team Staff Member Jun 26, 2019

Pym C. , Jun 26, 2019 :
    Thanks everyone for your submissions, some really amazing clips! We're busy at working putting something together and will update you when we have the full video (and selected a winner.)

6. Impersonal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 26, 2019

Impersonal , Jun 26, 2019 :
    Funny-Coffee-Meme-10.jpg p
    Looks like even though 21 june passed, you still have long days ahead.... Coffee is always the answer.

7. Chaiwhy
    Donut Jun 29, 2019

Impersonal and I1553718034253 like this.
  8. Impersonal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 29, 2019

Impersonal , Jun 29, 2019 :
    Guess we'll find out soon enough, it isn't necessarily a contest, it was a celebration of the longest day of the year in the northern Hemisphere (the E.U zone, exactly), by us, the Community members, they are working on a project (probably a montage or a short , or a commercial) in wich they will include our submissions, it will be probably something awesome, and as anything awesome it requires time, I personally am glad to be part of such a interesting (this is the appropriate word) Project of the Community for the Community, and we all are winners in a way, we got to share our longest day, and also experience other peoples longest day ...
    Cheers

Ps: I found this picture of you!
    1_8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

TibiTibi likes this.
  9. F_Aaron_Oliver_UteT
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2019

F_Aaron_Oliver_UteT , Jun 30, 2019 :
    They're compiling all the entries and making a compilation I think. Don't worry they're working on it, give them time :D
    I hope you all had a great midsummer! :)

10. Chaiwhy
    Donut Jul 3, 2019

11. Impersonal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 3, 2019

Impersonal , Jul 3, 2019 :
    Why are you like this!?
    Are you a rezident of the European Union, was your video filmed in one of the countries there? If the answer is "No" than surely you didn't win! Anyways this contest was not about winning, (you impacience is unjustified and frankly annoying) it was about the celebration of the summer solstice in Europe (in the European Union to be more exact), and as I stated priviously , they are working on something awesome with the snippets, witch is a prize in itself from OP to all of us (just think of the free work they are putting in for our entertainment)..
    Cheers

12. Chaiwhy
    Donut Jul 3, 2019

Chaiwhy , Jul 3, 2019 :
    if im so annoying why you're replaying... don't waste your prestigious time ya... i will not submit any photo or video from now... just get a life.

13. G_Artūrs_Kovrigo_qGfO
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2019

G_Artūrs_Kovrigo_qGfO , Jul 3, 2019 :
    Hey, people, this is all about positivity, stop being toxic, this is one of the most positive forums on the internet, it would be so cool if we would keep it like that, please, let's be a bit more tolerant to each other.

Donjete, Impersonal and AimOfGame like this.
  14. Chaiwhy
    Donut Jul 3, 2019

Chaiwhy , Jul 3, 2019 :
    yes do understand his point too.... but why he want to reply so aggressively

15. Impersonal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 3, 2019

Impersonal , Jul 3, 2019 :
    Your reply is not only spamming is also quite ironic considering the circumstances, no one is asking you to post any "photo or video", enteries oviously closed, all I did was helping YOU understand the rules, what this thread was/is about, not wasting your/our time, and continuing your life, no one was agresive (except you obviously, with your passive agresive, demanding, and entitled comment), maybe you can identify the winner yourself (if that is so important to you) there are some awesome snippets here, and you also know it is impossible for you to win, so just chill enjoy life in the wonderful country of India, and have a little bit of patience in everything you do.
    pzf5ab0feyh01.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019

16. F_Aaron_Oliver_UteT
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

17. F_Aaron_Oliver_UteT
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2019