[EU] Get early access to OnePlus Nord CE 5G

1. DanielleDK
    OnePlus Europe Staff Member Jun 7, 2021

DanielleDK , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Core Sale-FB-1080x1080.png

Hi Friends,

Soon we are launching OnePlus Nord CE 5G – the new addition to our affordable mid-range segment.
    It delivers on OnePlus’ accessibility promise by taking the core of OnePlus, combined with the same fast and smooth performance, making it a great everyday phone.

Some of the most exciting things we do whenever we launch a new device, are our pop-up events.
    Our pop-ups are a OnePlus tradition, where we give our Community the opportunity to get their hands on the latest OnePlus devices before official sales start.
    Over the years, thousands of our Core Community members have queued up for hours, just to be the first to get their hands on the latest device.
    It is truly a magical experience, and we cannot express how much we miss these events.

However, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our Community. As a result, we are proud to introduce our Core Sales offer.
    The time-limited campaign gives you early access to buy OnePlus Nord CE 5G, so you can get your phone before everyone else.
    Core Sales will be available on 10th June after our launch event on www.oneplus.com. It is open to everyone – but you have to act fast! We only have a limited number of devices available.

Core Sales is exclusive to OnePlus Nord CE 5G and will be available across all of Europe*
    Core Sales orders will be sent out before official open sales, meaning you get early delivery from 14th June and onwards.
    We really miss you and can’t wait to see you IRL (hopefully soon!) and until then – we hope to see you all on www.oneplus.com for our newest launch from OnePlus Nord.

Never Settle,
    Danni

*Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Austria, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Spain, Slovakia, Portugal, Croatia, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovenia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, Sweden, Denmark, United Kingdom.

2. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 7, 2021

Overzee , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Looking forward for the Summer Launch event for the next Nord phone. Although I don't see this as a potential upgrade for me, this could be a great phone, at a great price, for many!

3. faris017
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2021

5l4rtysCell, f00tbaLL, ellle and 3 others like this.
  4. mario_luigi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2021

5. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Jun 7, 2021

6. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2021

Girish.Pranav , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Yeah true. This sounds good (even though not in my region)

KaranRIyer and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  7. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Jun 7, 2021

9. NNW49 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jun 7, 2021 :
    I'd rather OnePlus managed to support their existing phones before launching more!
    Stuck on the January patch level on a 7T on the beta channel and no sign of getting an update....

Rishabh2018 and M1576176736678 like this.

11. Rishabh2018
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2021

Rishabh2018 , via OnePlus Nord , Jun 7, 2021 :
    I must say OnePlus nord was your most sold smartphone and I hope nord CE will be your least sold smartphone.
    You can't even make your gallery work right .
    There are notification delay in Nord .

DanielleDK likes this.
  13. atenaa
    KitKat Jun 7, 2021

atenaa , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Hi @DanielleDK :)

It´s great that OnePlus allows community users to be the first ones to have the new OnePlus Nord CE 5G.:)

But I think OnePlus' true recognition of its community members would be to give them the opportunity to buy the new OnePlus Nord CE 5G before the release date at a lower price than that of the official sales.:rolleyes:

In my opinion this is truly recognizing the value of the community.:)

RussM, chrisjgill75, Mr. BG and 2 others like this.

15. thechangingtime
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2021

thechangingtime , via OnePlus 8T , Jun 8, 2021 :
    The 3.5mm jack is still around - mostly in the smartphones targeted to gamers with high screen refresh rates and large amounts of RAM

16. RAVEENDRAN S
    Froyo Jun 8, 2021

RAVEENDRAN S , via OnePlus Nord , Jun 8, 2021 :
    Nothing impressive in the CE version. It's just a downgrade of the present Nord. No Oled display, side mounted finger print scanner, no alert slider & cheaper price.

17. RAVEENDRAN S
    Froyo Jun 8, 2021

18. Jassaman
    Froyo Jun 8, 2021

19. xtremenet
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2021

xtremenet , Jun 8, 2021 :
    I would just be happy with Oneplus re-stocking the Stellar Black 12gb Oneplus 9 Pro in Europe... it's been missing for almost 3 months. Come on...

Q1616229232572 likes this.
  20. DanielleDK
    OnePlus Europe Staff Member Jun 9, 2021 at 9:28 AM

DanielleDK , Jun 9, 2021 at 9:28 AM :
    Hi Atenaa,

Thank you for your feedback.
    For OnePlus Nord CE 5G, we did everything we could to make the phone affordable.

Lowering the price more would result in significant losses for us, since the price is already quite low. However, with that being said - it is of course something we can explore on a smaller scale in the future.

Thank you for your input,

Never Settle,
    Danni

atenaa likes this.