[EU] OnePlus Pop-up is going online for the OnePlus 8 Series

1. J1570722535890
    Donut Apr 7, 2020

J1570722535890 , Apr 7, 2020 :
    I'm from the Philippines and I've been using one plus 7pro since day 1. i love my 7pro. i had no issues with my device and i love your products! i hope i can be a part of your pop up launch this april 14. #NeverSettle #FingersCrossed

Chinda likes this.
  2. utkarsh_14
    Froyo Apr 7, 2020

3. Ivan Vrabac , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 7, 2020 :
    howww why that doesnt exists in Croatia :(((

4. bmwfire
    Eclair Apr 7, 2020

5. Alex_Cerv
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2020

Alex_Cerv , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Hey Tuomas,

i never attended a pop-up meeting, being a new user with 7 Pro, which i am very very happy.
    I am not interesting to buy 8 series, but looking forward to meet some of you of One Plus team.
    Due to Corona Virus this will not be possible, so i hope this pop-up will be again for 8T or 9, possibly in Europe again, to meet some of you and maybe upgrade to newer versions:D:D:D:D

6. TyNyMc
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

7. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 7, 2020

jlasensiofi likes this.
  8. suhantm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 7, 2020

suhantm , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Can't pick my favorite pop-up memory because I have two!

The first one is the more recent one. I was in Delhi attending the 7T Series launch and there were several pop-ups in Dehli around that time, so @razzor228 and I decided to go one somewhere in the north of Delhi (I think...). Honestly was one of the best decisions because got to finally meet some community legends and with them I got to hang out with the buzzin' (sorry) Carl himself for a couple of hours. We tortured him a bit by introducing him to Indian Rap along with some other unorthodox music selections.

Previous to that was the experience pop-up for the 7 Series in Delhi. I traveled from my hometown to Delhi just so I could get my hands on the 7 Pro asap. The pop-up didn't open on time because of terrible weather along with some technical issues, that gave us a lot more time to get to know other people in line. I was at the very front of the line and had the fortune of meeting some really awesome peeps along with the India team (@Joel Jacob, @Vikas A., etc.) who probably got tired of seeing my face at every event :p Was in line for a very long time, but all that was worth it because I was the very first at the pop-up to get the incredibly awesome 7 Pro along with the best freebies I've received at any event and just had an awesome time joking around with the staff and the people in line. :)

razzor228 likes this.
  9. X4NXVS
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

10. mhdmt786
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2020

jlasensiofi likes this.
  11. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Apr 7, 2020

jlasensiofi , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Thanks @Tuomas L. for the information :)

The way things are, of course the only thing I have left, here in Spain with the confinement, is the window :D

Now seriously. Since I have been with OnePlus there have been four events in which I participated. Unforgettable events.

The first in 2016, at the OnePlus 3 EuroTour. I went as a volunteer to help as much as possible and had the unique opportunity to meet @Carl, @Adam Krisko, @David S., @Akis E, for example, among others who do not remember his name and to whom I apologize for it.

In 2018 I won one of the places of the contest that was for the presentation of the OnePlus 6 in London. That was total madness and I will never have enough words of thanks for having been able to see the presentation live and direct, having met so many good people from the Community, Moderators and OnePlus Staff. It would be an endless list, but I remember all of them. And I also had the opportunity to say hello to Carl again.

Also in 2018, I went to Madrid to the Pop-up that OnePlus Spain did with the 6T. A day full of emotions and great news, and the opportunity to meet that great team in person.

And the last event was in 2019, in the presentation of the series 7 on the Livestream that was made in Madrid. It was fun, fantastic, being able to greet new faces of the OnePlus Spain team and @mojoyoyo77 with whom I spent an unforgettable day. I also thank them for the great kindness they had with me.

For all these experiences, and for many more things that would be long to tell, it is not surprising that I adore this Community, the Moderators and so many companions who have always welcomed me in such a kind and loving way (we must take care of the grandfather of the Community with juvenile dementia)... :tonguewink::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thank you all :hearteyes:

Never Settle

13. G_BIGBRO
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

G_BIGBRO , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Currently OnePlus 7t user, PUBG gamer and finally with help of this phone I could reach Ace, probably Conquer as well.
    Feels buttery smooth and can't wait to play on OnePlus 8 pro [e]1f525[/e][e]1f64f[/e]

14. UbaidUbi , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Apr 7, 2020 :
    please expalin about the camera.... as 7t pro McLaren has 48mp, f1.6, imx 586 (highest resolution camera) vs 8 pro 48mp, f 1.8, imx 689 or 708...... which one is better? it seems that 8 pro is laging in this case????

15. Amit_Bubnale
    Froyo Apr 7, 2020

Amit_Bubnale , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Well definately it will be one of a kind. and I am very much sure about this that you guys will amaze everyone. because the Oneplus tradiation to deliver the best of the best in the industry is keep attaching us to this brand. Good luck for the event.

16. F1543533321999
    Eclair Apr 7, 2020

17. rapsodos1979
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2020

18. sabir.sayed
    Honeycomb Apr 8, 2020

19. A1567490363467
    Donut Apr 8, 2020