[EU] OnePlus Pop-up is going online for the OnePlus 8 Series

1. 99th
    Froyo Apr 14, 2020

99th , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Hello, I was decided to jump into OnePlus family, but I went in the live stream & was checking the website few minutes earlier and guess what, the product wasn't there, I'm from Spain, the whole purpose of buying it was with the bundle, Im dissapointed to be honest, there's an option to buy it with an invitation code but I couldn't find it anywhere,as I was thinking that "popup event" was actually an event, at least in forums or something, to be honest for that price I'm not gonna beg for a code, so, unless there's any way to buy it with the popup within the next hours, or I will wait till the prices drop due the current worldwide crisis, hope you understand. Thanks.

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 14, 2020

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Our Pop-up box is limited and can be purchased on a first-come first-serve basis, just like in our offline pop-ups. The original stock quickly sold out, but we’ve reserved a few invite codes for these boxes, so please go check out our social media channels from the 15th of April to get one of them. If you are not keen to wait that long, you can pre-order right now the OnePlus 8 Pro HERE and the OnePlus 8 HERE until the 20th of April.

For those pre-ordering, we're sweetening the deal by including free express shipping with every OnePlus 8 purchase. For those getting the OnePlus 8 Pro, you also enter a lucky draw for a Wireless Charger.

mojoyoyo77 likes this.
  3. dsmonteiro

Hi marlox,

As the FAQ mentioned, no code was needed. You can still try to get one through our social media channels starting tomorrow.

mojoyoyo77 likes this.
  4. dsmonteiro

Hola 99th,

There will still be codes being given out tomorrow through the social media channels. The Pop-up bundle was available on the website at 6PM, Spain time, but quickly went out of stock.

mojoyoyo77 likes this.
  5. FIVEONE
    Froyo Apr 14, 2020

FIVEONE , Apr 14, 2020 :
    its 100 dollar shy from a galaxy s20 uktra i think
    and the ultra takes better picture and videos
    like i hate Samsung but it looks like a very nice phone at the moment

6. 99th
    Froyo Apr 14, 2020

99th , Apr 14, 2020 :
    I was there, I can no longer stay watching social medias for the whole day just for a code, I have to work & unfortunately it seems like I'll miss the OP8 Pro 12/256 due this. It wasn't that hard to allow more units of the bundle or contact those people like me who were really interested in the purchase.

7. dsmonteiro

I understand your frustration, but the same thing happens with offline pop-up events. Some people wait in line for hours and end up not being able to buy the phone.

You can still pre-order the phone for a chance to get a wireless charger and free express shipping.

8. SirDiabolik
    Froyo Apr 14, 2020

SirDiabolik , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Hello there , i want to buy the pop up 12/256 8pro but i dislike the idea of "getting a maybe free wireless charger" ....i want that to be included in the box even if i have to pay for it ...but i can't because it's out of stock ....that's the main reason why i did stop processing my order @ billing informations ...since we don't have a real pop up event and since the price of the phone it's kinda raised up alot customers willing to pay for the best should at least receive the right conditions to make their orders ...

9. W1527612739915
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2020

W1527612739915 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 14, 2020 :
    mines coming tomorrow. yippee. pretty sure I got the goody box as well. can't be sure as I ordered so quickly I didn't even read it. I them noticed they were out of stock within 6 minutes.

10. Rick_Planting
    Froyo Apr 14, 2020

Rick_Planting , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Dang I wish I went to the Pop up last year but this is the safest! Interested to see how it will work :)

11. 99th
    Froyo Apr 14, 2020

99th , Apr 14, 2020 :
    No thanks, when you're considering the fact to pay 1000€ you cannot expect just a "chance". But hey, no worries, if I don't get the code I'll just skip it.

12. SirDiabolik
    Froyo Apr 14, 2020

SirDiabolik , Apr 14, 2020 :
    well i honeslty have the same feeling here , im still in love with my 7 pro and there is kinda nothing so new and huge to make me going nuts about the 8 pro ...the wireless charge is a great thing but there is no dock avalaible lol ...the normal charge stay the same if im not wrong , the hole punch camera is like a punch in your face compared to my 7 pro pop up camera ....as i told somewhere else on the forum they should let ppl willing to pay for the best getting the best and without some stupid online rush .

13. 99th
    Froyo Apr 14, 2020

99th , Apr 14, 2020 :
    1K For just the phone, no way, it's just too much.
    It doesn't include the wireless changer, for that price I expected the whole stuff together as a pack, as it's not cheap. Im not gonna buy it at that price without the accesories, unless they drop the prices.

BTW: I am using an old phone so I was really waiting this one but meh.

14. devoncatt
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2020

devoncatt , Apr 14, 2020 :
    I ordered and Can't seem to get an answer. The UK is in Europe even if the daft voted to leave the EU so we should be able to get the popup pack. There was no special tickets or codes required mentioned in the advertisements. I

obakesan likes this.
  15. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Apr 14, 2020

obakesan , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Glad you managed get an order. Judging by the pop up page I think the pop up box was same for all. Basically phone couple cases bullets Z etc. It went out stock bloody fast tbh UK store. Anyway enjoy your new phone been keen photos of the box etc

16. W1527612739915
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2020

I managed to get one. mines coming tomorrow. I ordered dead on 5pm UK time. by 5.06 they'd sold out.

obakesan likes this.
  17. Bryan839
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2020

Bryan839 , Apr 14, 2020 :
    I’ve had a text from dpd to say I have a parcel coming tomorrow from forever winning, is that OnePlus?

18. W1527612739915
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2020

yep, I had the same! I checked the parcel number or whatever and it's my OnePlus order.

19. Bryan839
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2020

Bryan839 , Apr 14, 2020 :
    thats amazing, didn’t expect it to be dispatched so quickly, I’ve not received a dispatch notice from OnePlus yet only the text and email from dpd. My first android device in 6 years, but got really bored of iPhones lately so its time for a change. Managed to get the pop up box, super excited.

20. W1527612739915
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2020

me too. I haven't heard from OnePlus either. I'm not going to get to excited until I get my 1 hour delivery slot. don't want to be a kill joy but iv had this from dpd before. then didn't get my parcel the next day. hopefully we will though