[EU] OnePlus Watch Cobalt Limited Edition: An Instagram Exclusive

1. Bubba88
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021

Bubba88 , Jun 10, 2021 :
    thats a effin stupid way of doing it... ive been looking forward to it despite the mediocre reviews...
    if anyone's gotten a code who doesnt want it ill gladly take it.
    not gonna make a stupid Instagram acc just for this

DillaSyx likes this.
  2. carha56
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021

carha56 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 10, 2021 :
    Ich habe seit langer Zeit mal wieder ein Oneplus Smartphone gekauft (9 Pro). Ich verstehe diese Marketing Methode überhaupt nicht. Es führt wohl eher dazu, dass man seine Kunden vergrault. Ich werde mein Oneplus 9 Pro verkaufen und mir ein Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra mit Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 LTE zulegen. Good by Oneplus.

MaxiKp111 and DillaSyx like this.
  3. Hariprasad1494
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021

4. DillaSyx
    Eclair Jun 12, 2021

DillaSyx , Jun 12, 2021 :
    Back in the days waiting hours in the forums to get an invite code for the OnePlus One was a promotion I liked, but this one is absolute crap... On June 7th I found every single # and the last one in under 50 seconds and still no chance.. In germany less than 10 were sold? For real? Not even the OnePlus One was that limited... I had the One in Bamboo, the X, the 3, the 6T and the 6T McLaren and just wanted this watch. And not just because it's an limited, I wanted it due to it's more durable materials... And one hour to find the link and buy it.. Sorry but I hate being 24h a day online to not miss the possibility to buy it. Limited edition okay and also promotion, but for real give us a real chance to buy this one... I waited for the cobalt edition and did not buy the black or white and now I won't get any of those. Black/white is sold out and cobalt is so limited, that it's almost impossible... Sorry but OnePlus was more buyer friendly back in the days. And this is the first time, I'm really angry and frustrated by this company....

5. Sickboyz
    Donut Jun 13, 2021

Sickboyz , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 13, 2021 :
    Totally agreee with this, really Hope OP Will change the way they sell the cobalt.

Quent131 and DillaSyx like this.
  6. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Jun 13, 2021

7. GuitarBart
    Jelly Bean Jun 13, 2021

GuitarBart , Jun 13, 2021 :
    Yeah it's not that cheap. I bought a Galaxy Watch 3 last week for €140 (new directly from Samsung) which also offers more functionality. Maybe the OnePlus watch 2 if they bring the new wearOS to it 😇

Overzee and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  8. bobsta , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Jun 13, 2021 :
    I have no idea about OPs marketing strategy anymore. They are doing a fine job in making it unnecessarily difficult to buy their products. I wouldn't be surprised if OnePlus decide that you need to send them your inner leg measurement and make a video of yourself smashing your smartphone with your forehead singing Gangnam Style at the same time and posting it on TikTok 🤣

Sickboyz, Quent131, DillaSyx and 2 others like this.
  9. AndroidManiac
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2021

AndroidManiac , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 16, 2021 :
    Fix my Widevine L3 back to L1 and I'll buy this Cobalt period. Only watch I've ever seen that makes me want it enough to figure out how to get it. Thanks

10. Pravin2999

11. AndroidManiac

AndroidManiac , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 16, 2021 :
    Aww do I really have to cause may be I will... if I get that darn sexy watch....lol... don't make me cause ain't no one wanna see that

bobsta likes this.
  12. Ola Gustafsson
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2021

Ola Gustafsson , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 16, 2021 :
    One plus are not listed on the stock market (or are they?) after what I know and should be happy about that. Where are the watches? When can I buy this watch Ive been waiting for over a year.

This is q big joke.

Changing phone next time.

13. malachy33
    Froyo Jun 17, 2021

14. MaxiKp111
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2021

MaxiKp111 , Jun 17, 2021 :
    Habe zwar an der zweiten Runde nicht teilgenommen, es gibt deutlich wichtigeres zu tun, als sowas komisches zu machen. Dennoch hat mir ein Kollege den Link geschrieben, also dachte ich mir ich packe sie in den Warenkorb, dann als ich auf kaufen drücken wollte: Oh nicht mehr verfügbar. Dann das ganze nochmal probiert, da könnte ich sie nochmal in den Warenkorb legen, trotzdem wieder gleiches Problem.....
    Naja das war's dann für mich, das Konto in dem Forum kann ich direkt löschen, erst so eine komische Aktion sich ausdenken und dann einfach keine Informationen geben über eine freie Verfügbarkeit, sowas kann mir echt Fernbleiben...
    Alle die sich das auch in Zukunft geben wollen, noch viel Spaß hier, ich bin raus.

F1599502906593 likes this.
  15. LemonDrizzleCake
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2021

F1599502906593 likes this.
  16. Ola Gustafsson
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2021

Ola Gustafsson , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 17, 2021 :
    1623933793771.jpg
    Seriously. What kind of BS is this. Waited 1yr for this watch and now I get another mail about this silly lottery campaign/Instagram/play games2win. said:
    Shame on the marketing dpt.

Attached Files:

17. LordSengir
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2021

LordSengir , Jun 17, 2021 :
    Yeah idk man, this is the worst kind og bs ive seen in a long time :)

18. pocketcoffee
    Eclair Jun 17, 2021

pocketcoffee , Jun 17, 2021 :

19. pocketcoffee
    Eclair Jun 17, 2021

pocketcoffee , Jun 17, 2021 :
    Is this a joke ? What if i dont have an instagram account? Why cant you sell it through normal channels? I used to love oneplus products but that love is no more there :(. What went wrong? The hype has died and product is becoming inferior.

Ola Gustafsson likes this.
  20. Salvatore Papa
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2021