[EU] Open Ears Forum - Help us Improve our Customer Support

1. David S. OnePlus Europe Staff Member Aug 17, 2017

David S., Aug 17, 2017 :
    imgo.jpg

Dear Friends,

As you know, OnePlus would not be here without your support. You’ve helped us grow to be the company that we are today and for this we are eternally grateful.

However, we know that it hasn’t always been plain sailing and there have been some hiccups along the way with our Customer Support. We recognize that honest and constructive feedback from our community is one of our most valuable assets. We want to hear about the frustrations that you have experienced while on this journey with us so that, together, we ensure we are on the right path.

For this reason, we are going to be holding our first Open Ears Forum in London in September. This is an event where you - our community - will be able to come and share your feedback and suggestions face-to-face with key members of our Senior Leadership team.

We want to discuss the steps that we have taken to improve our service so far and work out how we can make further improvements in the future. We are continuously working to improve, but we want your input to guide us along the way.

The Open Ears Forum will be held in London late September and applications are now open until the 27th of August here: https://oneplus.net/open-ears . Anyone from Europe is welcome to apply, those who are accepted will have their travel and a night in a hotel paid for by us.

This will be an English speaking event, so we ask that you only apply if you speak fluent English, as we want to be able to fully participate in the event.

We look forward to hearing your feedback.

Never Settle.

P.S.: To learn more about our Customer Support journey so far check out this video.

2. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator Aug 17, 2017

gaster and niksun2001 like this.
  3. An.I.Am Jelly Bean Moderator Aug 17, 2017

4. meatandy Oreo Aug 17, 2017

eye842, woSch, leveskockaa and 3 others like this.
  5. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 17, 2017

youbi, Aug 17, 2017 :
    Nice Idea, its always good to learn from the ones that have actually used the Customer support, and not just from the ones that heard talking about it and still think that the CS is stuck in 2014. ;) The truth is that they have come a long way, and its nothing like it was when the journey Begin.

But yeah, there is still room for improvements, so its nice being heard. :)

Also this will definitely get many interested. :p

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017

6. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Aug 17, 2017

dsmonteiro, Aug 17, 2017 :
    Was going to apply but then I saw it was about CS, which isn't the part of OnePlus I'd like to discuss with you guys. To be honest, I'm more than happy with the interactions I had about repairs with the Customer Support. Everything else, is quite a nightmare, but a funny one to see.

EDIT: Meh, free flight and hotel. Applied anyway.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017

7. Tobikage Nougat Aug 17, 2017

Tobikage, Aug 17, 2017 :
    Still haven't given up have you ? :rolleyes:

ChrisTerp and Mr. BG like this.
  8. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Aug 17, 2017

dsmonteiro, Aug 17, 2017 :
    Yeah, I'm a sad example of a human being.

ChrisTerp, SJBoss and Mr. BG like this.
  9. Tobikage Nougat Aug 17, 2017

Tobikage, Aug 17, 2017 :
    Naah.
    You just have high expectations.
    unrealistically high

10. Divya_lunawat Cupcake Aug 17, 2017

Divya_lunawat, Aug 17, 2017 :
    The Network on my oneplus 5 goes after every few hours (sometimes few minutes) and comes back like someone has switch off the lights and put it back on. When will there be an update to fix this. If you are such Customer centric oneplus then please resolve this issue ASAP.

11. G_Satyanarayana_Nannapan Gingerbread Aug 18, 2017

12. G_Himanshu_Soni_UKCz Cupcake Aug 18, 2017

13. Adriaen Eclair Aug 18, 2017

Adriaen, Aug 18, 2017 :
    Good initiative from OnePlus!
    Love this phone after being a Samsung adept for many many years!

Greetz Aedriaen

cchethuc likes this.
  14. jlasensiofi KitKat Aug 18, 2017

15. FlixbusLennart The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Aug 18, 2017

FlixbusLennart, Aug 18, 2017 :
    thanks for this. I've never had anything to do with OPs customer service so I won't apply but I think this, if done correctly, is a great idea.

16. peaky blinders Jelly Bean Aug 18, 2017

cchethuc and sshundal2006 like this.
  17. sshundal2006 Gingerbread Aug 18, 2017

sshundal2006, Aug 18, 2017 :
    Start the support by releasing updates for Op 3/3t. Or atleast have the decency to release a security patch.

waxsta and peaky blinders like this.
  18. Fabritrv Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 18, 2017

19. obakesan Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 18, 2017

cchethuc likes this.
  20. G_mr._PieRacy_KSWB Gingerbread Aug 18, 2017

cchethuc likes this.