[EU] Update on the OnePlus 8 Pro's availability – Everything you need to know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Thomas S Reddy
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2020

2. David S.
    OnePlus Europe Staff Member Jun 4, 2020

David S. , Jun 4, 2020 :
    Can't comment on re-sellers or third-party sellers, we will have about 4 times more stock next week than this week or last week, so hopefully you'l able able to purchase yours then. There should also be more stock coming into our partners this week and next week, so keep an eye out for that too :)

I'll ping both the US and India teams, a lot of people seeking for some clarity and information.

sky_shot likes this.
  3. E1590656607488
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2020

E1590656607488 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 4, 2020 :
    hi. glad that you started the flash sales. I just managed to get my glacial green one plus 8 pro.

getting to grips with the amazing number of different options and things to explore.

amazing phone.

David S. likes this.
  4. Sid@p
    Eclair Jun 5, 2020

Sid@p , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 5, 2020 :
    We request you to give update on the OP 8 PRO 5G Variant Sales date in INDIA.

Its being very disgusting and big dissapointment for all the users who pre-booked on Amazon and are waiting for OP 8 PRO 5G variant availability.

Every sales date announcement has drived all the users to an greater disappointment as OP 8 PRO varaints sales is been delayed and being pushed behind.

We request you to soon announce the sales date of OP 8 PRO. And give access for pre-booked users for the first sale and then give all other users for the next sale to purchase. As the pre-book offer given by amazon is near for end date.

@David S
    Sorry to post this here as we are not reciving any update from vikas onplus manager ijn india on the thread, could you please help us out with someone on this who can provide us with regular updates.

5. K.badri
    Donut Jun 5, 2020

K.badri , Jun 5, 2020 :
    @David S. I believe lot of users like me from UK have this running in the mind.. can you confirm if we purchase a product in the EU, would the warranty be covered in the UK? How about of the likes of Amazon Spain ? As Oneplus website doesn't allow us to buy outside of that country it would have to be a third party site for purchase.

Prabhu B likes this.
  6. Chinda
    Jelly Bean Jun 5, 2020

Chinda , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Hi Amazon UK and John Lewis are two of OnePlus partners for the UK OnePlus 8 series. your from the UK so why don't you just buy the OnePlus 8 Pro on Amazon UK? They have stock in 3 days time 8th June. If you order now you can get either Onyx Black or Glacial Green before the stock disappears again.

I ordered OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black on May 27th. £804.99 total with same day delivery with me getting the phone delivered on Monday 8th June. Or you can choose free delivery wait a couple of days longer for delivery.

PicsArt_06-05-08.08.44.jpg

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020

7. K.badri
    Donut Jun 5, 2020

K.badri , Jun 5, 2020 :
    @Chinda more colour choices and probably will receive faster than the UK stores

8. ABCSEEE
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

9. Chinda
    Jelly Bean Jun 5, 2020

Chinda , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Ultra Marine Blue in the EU countries but you definitely wouldn't receive OnePlus 8 Pro faster ordering it from Amazon Spain, Germany, Italy etc. As they would need to ship it over on the plane then customs to the UK. That would take a few days or even up to a week or longer depending on the speed of the customs etc.

Amazon UK have stock in the UK Amazon warehouses this Monday 8th June. I paid £5.99 to get same day delivery so my OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black will arrive at my house Monday 8th June. And if you have Amazon Prime or a family member using their account you would get same day Monday 8th June delivery free of charge.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020

10. gigojose
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

gigojose , Jun 5, 2020 :
    When will one plus 8 pro be available In india? eagerly waiting to get the phone as the sales are only for OnePlus 8 in India.
    What's the maximum time frame for these phones to be available in India? Looking forward for a revert from your end.

harshsainii and Prabhu B like this.
  11. bballmz
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2020

bballmz , Jun 6, 2020 :
    what if I order from Amazon UK and I live in the United States ? will i have a warranty still?

12. DarshanMeniya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2020

Prabhu B likes this.
  13. ShubhamSharma1
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2020

Prabhu B likes this.

14. Prabhu B likes this.
  15. Ozymandias_Osiris
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

Ozymandias_Osiris , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 6, 2020 :
    I think to be sure you need to ask someone from customer services,but if you get one from there you will need to install an update that its for US version of the phone,cause the UK version my guess is that it will be set-up for EU networks especially the ones from UK,because I installed manually the latest update and it was for India ,i know it can be done,lucky for me that I could switch to the EU update .

16. Chinda
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2020

Chinda , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Hi dude @NeuralDeclan the OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green you were looking for from John Lewis is back in stock 👌🏾 Hopefully third time lucky you don't miss out on it again before it goes out of stock 😆

PicsArt_06-06-04.34.18.jpg

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020

17. Chinda
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2020

Chinda , Jun 6, 2020 :
    The UK OnePlus 8 Pro and USA OnePlus 8 Pro come with different 4G and 5G bands in the phone as I posted earlier in this thread. I would highly recommend not buying it from the UK if you live in the USA or vice versa.

As you would have a very watered down 4G and 5G experience on the phone. Some of the crucial USA 4G and 5G antenna bands are missing on the OnePlus 8 Pro UK version. It's not worth it.

bballmz likes this.

18. Ozymandias_Osiris
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2020

Ozymandias_Osiris , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 7, 2020 :
    Aren't the mobile factories closed in India because of covid-19??last I heard that's why there is no release of the phone there because they found workers positive with the virus and they had to shut down