2. E1541617220218
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020

3. anilkigal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 8, 2020

4. David S.
    OnePlus Europe Staff Member Jun 8, 2020

David S. , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Thank you but no...

De momento no tenemos planes de expansión a Latinoamérica.

No, both devices are.

Contact Customer Support.

Artemus., sky_shot and Chinda like this.
  5. vsumanth19
    Eclair Jun 8, 2020

vsumanth19 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Hi Sir,
    It seems India team doesn't care about the customers. They gave an update on 27th may regarding sale cancellation. After that, there is no update on sales for OP 8pro. There is a thread going on having nearly 1500 replies but no one from the team responded. https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-8-series-5g-open-sales-an-update.1231854/
    Kindly, please suggest our India team to respond. Customers are expecting just an update on sale date. They having changed sale date 4 times till now.

6. abhinavg1108
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020

abhinavg1108 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Thank you sir, for your reply to Indian community users. The people who are in-charge themselves are not replying the queries.
    Also sir, can you update us for this as its been 4 days.
    Will be eagerly waiting for your reply.

sky_shot likes this.
  7. karvermas , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 8, 2020 :
    I think it will start in July first week.

8. vsumanth19
    Eclair Jun 8, 2020

vsumanth19 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    At least if any Oneplus India management should come and said that July first week is the sale that will be much helpful. Here, the problem is they are not at all responding. It's nearly 2months from the launch till not a single device sold in India. I guess Indian Oneplus management is lacking in handling this kind of situation. One should take the ownership and provide the official dates to the customers.

sky_shot likes this.
  9. M1590322846124
    Donut Jun 8, 2020

M1590322846124 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    I am also waiting on US OP8 Pro stock. I am a first time OP buyer (this would be my first), but this OOS for weeks is leaving a bad first impression of the company. Why isn't the US team responding with equal tenacity as EU? At least with a limited weekly release, people can plan and expect to potentially get a unit. With this up in the air selling refreshing the website constantly in US, it's a very disappointing buying experience.

Please reach out to US team to do the same weekly selling of OP8 Pro with dates. It would be very helpful for buyers here! Thanks :)

10. Ewagnon
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2020

Ewagnon , Jun 9, 2020 :
    I, too, am anxiously waiting to upgrade my OP 6T to an OP 8 Pro in the USA. It would be so helpful to have at least a glimmer of hope of getting one in the near future as the EU has had. I gave up and moved to a Samsung Galaxy s20 Ultra only to go back to my old 6T...I just can't deal with the Samsung bloated platform. Please, please, PLEASE don't make me break down and buy an iphone!!!

karvermas likes this.
  11. kshlparikh
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2020

12. kshlparikh
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2020

kshlparikh , Jun 9, 2020 :
    i want to buy this phone as early as possible

13. bisukhurda
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2020