[EU] Update on the OnePlus 8 Pro's availability – Everything you need to know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chinda
    Jelly Bean May 31, 2020

Chinda , May 31, 2020 :
    No offence but your posting asking when the OnePlus 8 Pro will be available in India on a thread by OnePlus specifically about EU/UK availability of the OnePlus 8 Pro.

You should have posted in the Indian region threads about the OnePlus 8 Pro release date, not on this thread that's about only EU/UK OnePlus 8 Pro availability.

Ronnie2020, David S. and Artemus. like this.
  2. aartiaggarwal
    Froyo May 31, 2020

aartiaggarwal , May 31, 2020 :
    There is no 'INDIAN THREAD'.

3. aartiaggarwal
    Froyo May 31, 2020

4. Ashshti
    Cupcake May 31, 2020

Ashshti , May 31, 2020 :
    Ohk I agree with your point for a minute, You say that "OnePlus 8 Pro is facing stock shortages". If no one orders oneplus 8 pro then, there is no possibility of stock shortages.

5. Ashshti
    Cupcake May 31, 2020

Ashshti , May 31, 2020 :
    I talk to Indian varient

6. LampyDave
    Eclair Jun 1, 2020

LampyDave , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Because you have two SIM cards installed the handset is restricted to 4G. Apparently the upgrade to dual SIM 5G will come via an update - let's hope it's soon!
    If you switch one of the SIM cards off you should get the 5G option on the SIM which is switched on. This can be done in Settings > SIM & Network > SIM2 (or SIM1) - you don't have to physically take it out.

7. OndraPl
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

8. bisukhurda
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

Dr Thomas S Reddy likes this.
  9. M1564821784155
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

M1564821784155 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    I want to buy one plus 8 pro ultramarine blue..it was out of stock for one month..then one plus send me message that was again restocked.. because of my job i couldn't buy it..and it is again out of stock..this is unacceptable..for a company like one plus..do they really want to loose 999 euros...if they don't restock soon they will loose me from customer..

10. singhabhishekvns
    Eclair Jun 1, 2020

11. bikram74
    Eclair Jun 1, 2020

bikram74 , Jun 1, 2020 :

None taken..

Could you please direct me to that post.

Thanks,

12. David S.
    OnePlus Europe Staff Member Jun 1, 2020

David S. , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Sorry, I can't comment on that, as I don't have visibility on the stock for India, China nor North America. What I can tell you though is that I really enjoyed the 2 months I spent in our office in Bengaluru 3 or so years ago (especially the food, Dal, Briyani and Papadams were amazing) , when I came over to help do some hiring over there :)

How are you liking it?

It'll come back in stock thisThursday at 11AM CEST.

13. SUMIT BERIWAL , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jun 2, 2020 :
    there is no updates regarding ONEPLUS 8 pro in Indian page I think OnePlus company is more dependent upon Europe countries in comparison to India so they should give updates in india community page too

Dr Thomas S Reddy likes this.
  14. OndraPl , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Best phone I ever had, no major issues. I only have minor issue with Google Chrome app, which sometimes freezes, but it's known issue on OnePlus devices, so I hope it'll be fixed in future update.

David S. likes this.
  15. seekdestroy
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

seekdestroy , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Any plans for the black version to be in stock in these flash sales? Don't really want the expensive 12gb version

16. Ronnie2020
    Froyo Jun 2, 2020

17. David S.
    OnePlus Europe Staff Member Jun 3, 2020

David S. , Jun 3, 2020 :
    I hope everyone is ready for the Flash Sales of tomorrow, as last week, we'll be starting them at 11AM CEST (10AM BST, noon in Finland).
    Essentially we'll have the OP8 Pro 12+256 Green for the UK, Ireland, Malta and Cyprus and the OP8 Pro 12+256 Blue for the other countries in Europe, since it looks like we've got enough shipments arriving to our EU warehouses to meet the current demmand.

If all goes well, in a couple of weeks we'll be having flash sales for the Wireless Charger in EU-charger countries (UK might need to wait a bit longer) and OP8 Pro in Black for the UK, Ireland, Malta and Cyprus.

Yes, in about 2 weeks.

If you get a forwarder that ships it from India to the US, yes...

Chinda and K.badri like this.